illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IllyCon?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Twist View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2017 at 10:13
just been online having a look at low cost flights, this link is for the website I was using, although there might be better sites with cheaper bargains.... look around! :)
For anyone interested in IllyCon 2018...
Illycon itself is likely to be 2 or 3 days, probably 3.... but anyone and everyone is more than welcome to stay longer and make a real vacation of it.... my sister even has her own childcare business, and although I'd need to check with her, I'm sure she could take some extra kids if you bring them with you and then think "I'd love to go paintballing, but what about the kids??"

if looking for flights to Northern Ireland, there are 2 choices of Belfast International and Belfast City... Belfast International will probably be better for lower cost flights...
Also check prices for flying into Dublin, then just 90 minutes north on the train.

this website searches for flights, and shows the lowest fares it can find... I was getting results of £400 ($525) from NYC to Belfast, or £320 ($420) from NYC to Dublin, with arrival on wednesday 15th August, returning to NYC on Wed 22nd... 1 weeks stay
look around though, there might be better websites with even cheaper bargains! :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic