illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

vCrow is like a clinton can't be beat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
BARQ View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2016 at 12:44
hmm people talk without full information . just check the leader board and and stats of STORM . those things show STORM is reorganizing .< ="application/x-dap-" id="DAPPlugin" style="visibility: collapse">

they may declare on sin someday . who knows the future :ar! 
I m the most scarring dream of your life
Angrim View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2016 at 17:19
vCrow is #1 in tourney the same way they won the war: good organisation, active membership, large network for support. they'll be beaten when they lose one or more of those assets, just as H? was. dealing over squares isn't in the spirit of competition, but it is certainly within the rules, and the best way to overcome an obstacle isn't always a frontal assault. it's not as if these contests have ever been fair in the sense that teams are balanced, etc. 
Mr Damage View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Damage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2016 at 06:00
Title of this post is now amusing with the latest result over in the good ol US of A
Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2016 at 11:26
lmfao
Kaggen is my human half
Marquesta View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marquesta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2016 at 18:17
Counting chickens, and all that jazz :P
~~Marquesta
Whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to take arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing, end them...
Stukahh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stukahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2017 at 00:44
Post bumped for no other reason than my own personal amusement.

Stukahh
I don't always drink. But when I do, I prefer the blood of my enemies.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic