illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Milliardo Peacecraft

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Fiona View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Milliardo Peacecraft
    Posted: 27 Jul 2016 at 17:15
      I am responding to the rumors and speculation concerning Milliardo Peacecraft.

Milliardo went inactive 18 days ago. After taking a few peoples gold for bonds, (including mine). He did this on his own without help from SIN/GATE. We have not heard anything from him. Neither alliance has access to his account. He was never asked to do his bonds. It was a complete solo project on his part. I have proof of his inactivity. (He has been booted from GATE).

The rumors that have been thrown around are pure speculation on some peoples part. They are trying to start a propaganda campaign against SIN. 

I have always been an honorable person. So I find it insulting that we would be accused of scamming Illy. That has never, nor will it ever happen. 

Fiona

KarL Aegis View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarL Aegis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2016 at 16:28
He's taking the money and running.
I am not amused.
DeathDealer89 View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeathDealer89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2016 at 04:12
If anyone expected anything different than they don't deserve said money.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic