illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alliance Poll of NF Tournament 2016

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diva View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alliance Poll of NF Tournament 2016
    Posted: 05 Jun 2016 at 17:45
Would any alliance ask to be to be excluded from stats after Tournament provided by KodaBear and Digioso?

http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/tournament-shine-a-light-on-nf_topic6869_page14.html

I suppose Koda and Digi would need to know ahead of time to exclude the alliances named.

Wheel of Time has no objection
"Um diva.... you are sort of acting like a .... diva...." - PhoenixFire
Lagavulin View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lagavulin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2016 at 17:49
I do not think anything should be excluded from it.  No one should have a choice in the matter.
Yitshak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Yitshak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2016 at 17:56
Originally posted by Lagavulin Lagavulin wrote:

I do not think anything should be excluded from it.  No one should have a choice in the matter.

Indeed. In fact the data is already out there anyway, for those who have the time to sift through it. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic