illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SHARK/VIC/Unbow Surrender to SIN

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
spektor View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spektor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SHARK/VIC/Unbow Surrender to SIN
    Posted: 12 May 2016 at 23:03
Hello Illyriad general public,

I am one of the leaders of The Unbowed and I speak on behalf of them as well as SHARK and VIC. We have decided to surrender to SIN and meet their conditions to move out of BL. I would like to congratulate SIN on a well fought war. It was a lot of fun.

Thank you,
Spektor
Jejune View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jejune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2016 at 23:08
On behalf of The Hashashin, we accept Unbow, SHARK, and VIC's surrender and salute our opponents after a long, intense war.

Spektor and myself have already been in contact for about a month hashing out the terms of a peace agreement, and I thank him for his patience and willingness to negotiate in good faith, which he did in every stage of the process. 

Now that terms have been reached, we will put in motion our plan to achieve a cease-fire in the very near term, and begin fulfillment of terms for peace.

DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2016 at 23:23
Handshake

Hope it has been a fair process. I'm sure it was tough and troublesome! Well done.

PublicRelations
HumanResources
Lifeless View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lifeless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2016 at 23:26
Great! Amazing war! My congratulations to The Hashasin to their amazing victory!

Your friend, Lifeless
The Undead God, Lifeless
Mr Damage View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Damage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2016 at 05:57
Well done to all, gives me something to aim for with STA.
Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2016 at 06:21
Its not over till the fat lady sings. From my understanding Unbowed are still attacking and trying to siege. Guess the surrender takes time to filter down to the other leaders. Well done to both sides anyway. You kept us watching the news and war updates closely. Without you the game would have had nothing to keep people active. Both sides generated a passionate following of groupies. Lets hope the YARR vs TuF will ignite the same passion
Kaggen is my human half
Jejune View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jejune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2016 at 15:36
On behalf of The Hashashin, I'd like to announce that Unbow, SHARK, and VIC have all satisfied the agreed-upon terms for SIN's cease-fire. As of this point, SIN and Unbow SHARK and VIC will cease any and all hostile actions against active members.

SIN will continue to siege inactive cities as part of our agreement, and we will continue to work with Unbow, SHARK, and VIC until all terms are satisfied for peace.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic