Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yarr/Tuf

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2016 at 06:12
I know of small 2k cities with 70k Stalwarts. Does that count?
Kaggen is my human half
Urian View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Urian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2016 at 17:07
Lets not forget the misinformation being pumped out about the Almenly sieges: "broken sieges", "stuns sieges", "sieges successfully crippled". Truth is less than 10 catapults were lost, one town was razed (active) and a capital exoed.
zolvon View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolvon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2016 at 00:19
I suggest a ceasefire in the name of neurofibromatosis, lets make Koda's tourney a huge success.

You could re-start your bullying after, and then I might get involved Cool
Curmudgeon View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curmudgeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2016 at 03:03
Good point Zolvon. Fortunately helping TUF have no troops so no gold burn doesn't stop us contributing to the tourney at all.

In other news, Demdigs, defender against the genocide of women and children is attacking a Lady who has repeatedly asked to be considered non-combatant. Go him. He's clearly very TUF these days.
demdigs View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demdigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2016 at 06:16
Um I just got a message the first time, I have never received a request from anyone, and if you do remember i gave people over 36 hours to tell me that they were non-combatant, she never once messaged me during that time, or since then. 
KarL Aegis View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarL Aegis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2016 at 15:45
Your "council" that decided to declare war is gone. The "Deathmongers" you've claimed couldn't behave are gone. It's time to declare why you continue this war.
I am not amused.
Jax View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2016 at 20:27
Cut the bs. You could have ended it, but you didn't instead for asking Yarr to surrender. Or in Tuf's terms an "equal" peace. And now that the war is no longer in your favor again (ironically your alliance begetting a dogpile no less...), your asking for Yarr to end it. Here's a reason: Go shove it. 

Edited by Jax - 17 Jul 2016 at 21:14
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic