illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

World Terra Factory [WTF]

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mr. Ubiquitous Feral View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Ubiquitous Feral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: World Terra Factory [WTF]
    Posted: 20 Apr 2016 at 18:10
World Terra Factory [WTF] is currently recruiting terraformers. This alliance has been set up in order to facilitate diplomacy for placing terras. Terra alts will not need to be invited into your alliance. All members retain full autonomy except for the common rules of Illy. WTF will not request taxes from members. If you would like an invite or have questions, please IGM Ubiquitous Feral ingame.
I am a Machine.
Ptolemy View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ptolemy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2016 at 01:02
Not sure if you know this, but thats the same name as one of eminems songs, which I find funny, ONe question, how will you make sure the system isn't abused? For example, say WTP has a confed with alliance A, and someone tenerails a city, within the 10 sqs. without having it bieng okayed, first?and it's not forsale, as well. Still, I like your idea, it'd help, solve some problems.
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2016 at 01:03
Originally posted by Ptolemy Ptolemy wrote:

Not sure if you know this, but thats the same name as one of eminems songs, which I find funny, ONe question, how will you make sure the system isn't abused? For example, say WTP has a confed with alliance A, and someone tenerails a city, within the 10 sqs. without having it bieng okayed, first?and it's not forsale, as well. Still, I like your idea, it'd help, solve some problems.

The general solution to that sort of problem is siege.
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Ubiquitous Feral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2016 at 03:49
Good question, Pto. The only best answer is... SANDBOX!

Seriously, the problem you've brought up could happen whether I'm using alliance diplomacy or not. This has never happened to me nor have I heard of it happening. I normally advise customers to mark their spot, timing a recall to coincide with the Tenaril. The marker will show someone thinking of placing a city there that the area has been spoken for. Most Illy players respect these things and the few who don't will be dealt with by the customer.  If it does come up, then I defer to Rill...RAZE! And with prejudice.
I am a Machine.
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Ubiquitous Feral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2016 at 01:58
World Terra Factory, WTF, is still needing terraformers. My RL friend, Maxwell SilverHammer, is taking a job with the gubermint which won't allow him the time to play let alone terraform. He just started playing Illy and has learned very fast, and he will be missed. I would like to recruit 2 or 3 experienced terraformers who are able to produce 1 terra per 7 days. They will be given a contract which Maxwell had accepted. These players will be guaranteed a minimum of 30 million gold per terra. Please contact me ingame through the World Terra Factory Alliance page.

Thank you,
I am a Machine.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic