illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Illyriad Log IN

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Elfanor View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elfanor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Illyriad Log IN
    Posted: 23 Feb 2016 at 06:29
I started the game via the Microsoft store and playing it via microsoft on my pc. Recently though I was unable to log in that way. I ended up deleting the ms Illyriad download and re-installing it and that worked for now. I contacted MS but they advised me to contact Illyriad. I went to the Illyriad web page and tried to login but Illyriad has no record of me since I was playing through MS. I noticed that there are options on the site to log in via FaceBook, Google, etc. but there is no option to log in using Microsoft. So my question is can I log in on the Illyriad via Microsoft site and I am just not finding it? I cannot create a new account to login on the site because I would lose my advances I have already made with the microsoft account. Please advise. Thanks.
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2016 at 06:55
Check out this link for help getting a direct login to Illy

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic