Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

25FEB15 - FACTION UNIT RELEASE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Malek View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2015 at 03:20
I understand where Rikoo is coming from. It would be nice to have not an update but a topic saying, this is the game update we are working on (no implementation date). 
This is what the end goal is. 
This is what has been achieved.
This is what we tried and blew up in our face
This is how we corrected it. 

That would be great. What I have seen over the years is the constant hassling of the devs for content, when is this happening, why has this not been done yada yada yada. The reason (I think) that no information is ever released as they tried it at one stage and were crucified when they did not deliver. As a result of that, they just do it in their own time. 

Is it frustrating to me that there have been no updates? A little. Do I care? No. I just play the game for what it is and I just adapt to whatever changes they make. Its like professional sports, the governing bodies change the rules for various reasons, we adapt to them. 

To keep the faction thing going, I want the tower folks in calumnex to kill everyone and siege to, that would be awesome. Make them large armies so that alliances have to make an effort to get rid of them instead of just sending token forces. Though that could be said of most factions, if there was a way to get them to pick an army size based on alliance size, that would be nice, though I am no coder and have no Censored idea how that would work. 

Edited by Malek - 17 Jul 2015 at 03:21
Hyrdmoth View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyrdmoth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2015 at 06:52
One way to use the right army size for factions would be to start relatively modestly and then ratchet it up if the faction armies are so small that they get defeated, up to a certain limit.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic