Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Liliana

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
abstractdream View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote abstractdream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Liliana
    Posted: 11 Nov 2014 at 01:59
Time at hand, I offer to you.
This message, long overdue, rooted in my heart, to the one living light in all existence who, with a single smile keeps me breathing in life. You light me, you show me the road ahead is not only the traveling. At my side, on my arm, showing the way, sharing the good, diluting rough and retched times, giving me all you are to make me all I am.

Time in these moments is all we have.
It is these moments between events, when quiet settles down around us, when the world cannot penetrate us, our dogs dozing at our feet and on our laps, we are there, together as woman and man, as husband, as wife, each the other's only consequential. It is in these moments that I feel completely and truly alive. In these moments, I feel the world is only you and I.

Time and we are set free.
This long overdue message is not but words, fleeting and temporary. These things substituted for truth are but shadows of reality. It is you and I who live forever in these moments between moments. As time draws ever closer, you and I are my one truth. My thoughts cease but my love does increase, unbound by corporal form, set free, flown into the essence of that which is true.

Time is not and we are.
Know through these fragile words that I am the result of you. You have made me through the very act of wishing it to be true. In the sum of my existence, as any thought of me is given to the future, it is within you that I come to be here and for whatever life a memory has, it is within you that I will ever be. I am not without you. You are my thoughts, my dreams, my wishes. You have been, you are and you forever will be, until nothing and beyond, my time, my one life, my only truth.
Bonfyr Verboo
Hiei View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hiei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2014 at 05:34
This blew me away, good job sir. Thumbs Up
abstractdream View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abstractdream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2015 at 13:09
I just want to show my love for my wife on this day devoted to love. I hope everyone in Illyriad has found or will find a love like ours. I stumbled blind into a relationship with a Lady who understands and forgives and loves in return and tho I did not see where I was headed, I instinctively knew I had to hold on once love bloomed. Love is real because it is the only thing that makes everyday struggle worth the effort. Without her love, I would be a shell, a shadow, a Walker sans appetite, a beast of a man unfulfilled and hopeless. Thank you Liliana for my life.
Bonfyr Verboo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic