illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Made me laugh!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dungshoveleux View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dungshoveleux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Made me laugh!
    Posted: 24 Sep 2014 at 13:47
Your diplomatic mission from 2 Lord Percy's Commode arrives at [-513|-96] in Keppen

Your diplomats are met at the door of the enormous brewery by a jolly Gnome. 

"Welcome, welcome to the The Steamtastic Whirringaboutalot Squeakynoise Brewery! Your guided tour will start immediately!" 

The little fellow seems delighted to show them around, explaining how different boilers and pumps and vats all contribute to the brewing of Gnome beer. 

He also shows them around the Research department, where industrious Gnome brewers work to make the brewing process ever cheaper. 

"Our ultimate objective," he explains, "is to create beer incredibly cheaply, with so little flavour that no-one can really object to it, even if no-one really likes it! 

Here – this is an early prototype – we call it "Lager" zero-point-one – try some!"

Your diplomats agree that "Lager" zero-point-one really is appallingly bland, and your Spies, working in groups to focus on different areas of the brewery, pay careful attention to his explanations and to everything the Gnomish Brewmaster shows them. 

By the end of the tour they have asked a lot of questions, drunk a lot of beer, and gained a thorough understanding of how the Gnomes are brewing cheap beer here. 

You have made a Discovery: Gnome-Brew, which reduces the cost of making beer in your city, and you can find further details on the Discoveries page, available from your Research Summary menu. 

Your diplomatic mission is now heading unsteadily home.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic