Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - [Reboot]Who is the most entertaining player in GC?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

[Reboot]Who is the most entertaining player in GC?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Poll Question: Most entertaining player in GC
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [6.52%]
3 [6.52%]
11 [23.91%]
2 [4.35%]
1 [2.17%]
1 [2.17%]
0 [0.00%]
5 [10.87%]
1 [2.17%]
19 [41.30%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Astronomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2014 at 00:54
there needs to be a end  date like 2-3 weeks from now
Evae View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2014 at 05:34
Wow, really??

I love JDM & 'Belle and BT, but where is Cody the Bard? and Kai Askariat?  REALLY ENTERTAINING!!!  And all the wonderful orcsies like Lanky Strongarm and Skint Jagblade and Deloris D'orc and Mr Universe & Varbuk Ghoulslicer?  And what about Dragon Rideer with his endless role-playing or Erista or Sir Brad?  The other selections are all good too, but what of the disappeared like The_Dude, the abandoned like wonka or the lurkers like Trenilith Strongtear?  How about Ellieh - funniest woman I know!  And Gator Montoya?  And twilights, for goodness sake!  We need some write-ins!!  and 3 votes...
ButteredToast View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButteredToast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2014 at 07:49
Originally posted by Evae Evae wrote:

Wow, really??

I love JDM & 'Belle and BT, but where is Cody the Bard? and Kai Askariat?  REALLY ENTERTAINING!!!  And all the wonderful orcsies like Lanky Strongarm and Skint Jagblade and Deloris D'orc and Mr Universe & Varbuk Ghoulslicer?  And what about Dragon Rideer with his endless role-playing or Erista or Sir Brad?  The other selections are all good too, but what of the disappeared like The_Dude, the abandoned like wonka or the lurkers like Trenilith Strongtear?  How about Ellieh - funniest woman I know!  And Gator Montoya?  And twilights, for goodness sake!  We need some write-ins!!  and 3 votes...

Evae, I agree with you so much. I really wanted to put on Cody and Tren and everyone else. But I was only able to put in 10 options, so I put in the ten I felt fit best. I seriously think Dragon Rideer and Tren deserve to be up there, and so does Ellie, but I didnt have the space. 
He likes bread and butter
He likes toast and jam
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2014 at 07:57
if it's not too late, take me out.  Pasting the new player link a bazillion times a day MIGHT be helpful, but entertaining would be stretching it.

Naturally, it was an honor just to be nominated, and all that.
Deranzin View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deranzin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2014 at 08:56
Originally posted by Rill Rill wrote:

if it's not too late, take me out.  Pasting the new player link a bazillion times a day MIGHT be helpful, but entertaining would be stretching it.

Naturally, it was an honor just to be nominated, and all that.

Well, that WAS entertaining ... LOL ... had it been in GC I'd vote for you ... Tongue

Edited by Deranzin - 07 May 2014 at 08:56

Just like a "before and after" ad ! ahahahaah :p
Steven Quincy Urpel View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steven Quincy Urpel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2014 at 12:14
I made a forum account specifically to vote on this topic.

I enjoy sandwiches.

Love,

Urp!
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Astronomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2014 at 21:52
I think i have WON Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
Arctic55 View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arctic55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2014 at 22:41
How could you win? I'm not part of the magic bear ranks...

Edited by Arctic55 - 12 May 2014 at 22:41
Diva View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 05:05
Originally posted by ButteredToast ButteredToast wrote:

If you think something/someone is out of place, please let me know

Wait! I validated your name! I am NOT on the list? Ok Ok, my dirty mind shouldn't always hinder me!
"Um diva.... you are sort of acting like a .... diva...." - PhoenixFire
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic