FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RE Stance...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Aurordan View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster
Player Council - Ambassador

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aurordan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2014 at 22:31
Originally posted by bansisdead bansisdead wrote:

Originally posted by Aurordan Aurordan wrote:

Thing is, they uh.... don't.  It's kind of hard to get around that fact, huh?

thing is they do.

Repeating the baseless claim.  A cunning riposte.  The fact remains the large majority of our sieges have not been attacked by players outside of the alliance. 
bansisdead View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bansisdead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2014 at 22:57

thing is they do.

Repeating the baseless claim.  A cunning riposte.  The fact remains the large majority of our sieges have not been attacked by players outside of the alliance. 

You're so lost in your own spin, you cannot see the wood for the tree's.

Edited by bansisdead - 24 Jan 2014 at 22:57
Daufer View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Daufer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2014 at 23:10

thing is they do.

As H? core territory is about 1000 squares away from us it isn't likely that a siege camp will still be there when their troops arrive, hence we don't ask them to send troops.  As far as I can tell no one else does either.  Nor do we beg our allies who are dealing with their own sieges to come do our fighting for us.  Perhaps you do things differently, I don't know how EE operates.

If we ask for tactical advice they loan us a tactician, whose advice we may or may not follow.  Since you have already made a point of mentioning the presence of H? alts in TCOL then you really can't claim they haven't, and since you can't produce evidence that we asked for troops and they denied us, your claim is just more of the usual baseless propaganda.

Perhaps we could make a deal where you all agree to leave a substantial siege camp in place for two weeks, we ask our allies to help destroy it, and see if they come or not?  That would give everyone reading conclusive proof whether or not H? supports its allies.  That is, assuming you want to make a real point with real facts instead of just venting more hot air, but I think everyone with more than 7/8 of a brain knows the answer to that question.
Aurordan View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster
Player Council - Ambassador

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aurordan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 02:50
Yeah, I could see why H? would want to keep an eye on you.  
HATHALDIR View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HATHALDIR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 04:11
We did send two seiges that were more than 7 days out, one Exo'd, the other was hung out to dry. If we can send, i would hope my allies would do as well

There's worse blokes than me!!
KillerPoodle View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KillerPoodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2014 at 04:29
WRT the original topic:

It's wide...
"This is a bad idea and we shouldn't do it." - endorsement by HM

"a little name-calling is a positive thing." - Rill
Darkwords View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darkwords Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2014 at 18:20
Originally posted by KillerPoodle KillerPoodle wrote:

Originally posted by Darkwords Darkwords wrote:

all KP has done with his post is to confirm it is H's choice for us to do so.

There's a couple of misconceptions (and have been since the beginning) which I would like to correct here:

Firstly, H? does not make decisions for any of our allies, we never have and we never will.

Each alliance is free to play the game as they see fit. We offer suggestions and advice when it's asked for, we offer a place where we can all coordinate efforts and we provide assistance when it's asked for and where it's possible, but that's it.

Secondly, if you chose to destroy an alliance - that is your choice and your responsibility.

You can try to palm the blame off on someone else by saying "They should have surrendered" or "H? made them do it, it's H?'s fault" but that's just taking the childish, nothing is my fault, way out.

The choice and the responsibility of how you decide to make war is yours and yours alone.

There is absolutely no relevance to any of that in regards to what I was saying.

RE your first point;  of course they are free to play as they see fit, what do think?  That I believe you are holding there Grannies at gun point or something?

RE your second point; We are merely following the war 'Rules' as laid out on this forum by one of your own 'directors'.  Yes, it is our choice to do that, but then again it was your side that first put forward this 'extermination' tactic.

This is what I was referring to... sorry if it was over your head.
<Deranzin> I'd agree with darkone on that

[21:59]<ropadope> you know I am perverted

<Bartleby> dark is upsetting some peeps
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic