Nokigon View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Historian

Direct Link To This Post Topic: DB vs Champ
    Posted: 05 Jan 2013 at 12:05
Originally posted by Anjire Anjire wrote:

Originally posted by Rill Rill wrote:

Although I wasn't around, I think the CrowFed was involved in the Dark Blight war because of Dark Blight's attacks on Calaquendi, which had recently affiliated with Crow.

Notably this is the only major war in which CrowFed has been involved, with the exception of mCrow's participation on the Valar war.

Nokigon would be able to confirm but my recollection is that it due to DBs attacks on Calequendi that Calaquendi became part of crowded. Also, during this time most of DB's leadership went inactive

Champs soon followed up against the remnants of DB due to a longstanding feud.

Without wishing to go on one of my well known and well feared nostalgia trips...

Anguireals: The whole Champ affair began when, in late 2010, a player called Antoninius attacked an alt of Amroth Anguireal when he was still a very small player. He received a "Cease and Desist" message, one with a fair bit of arrogance and haughtiness in it's tone, which he shared with us. We then decided to attack the entire Anguireal "clan", which was in reality one or two people multi-accounting on a large scale. Eventually, Amroth was caught by the Devs, and nearly all of his accounts were suspended. Amroth left to form the Eternal Champions. We were then distracted after having TMM to deal with, and then Cala, which effectively meant that we forgot about Champ.

Cala: During a war with BOK, Cala intervened. This had set badly with us for some time, and on Christmas Day Uuntaar declared war on Cala. At first, we were winning. But then Cala accepted a long standing offer from the Crows to join the Crow federation, and after the intervention of Crow's Beak in particular we were rapidly losing. Our leaders soon went inactive, Uuntaar himself only remaining active long enough to sign the peace agreement.

Champ: After the peace agreement with Cala, Champ almost immediately started to attack us. LWO joined in soon enough. After this, DB started to go seriously inactive...  Until we left to form the Cave, led by Carl Zeis until I took over command a couple of months ago.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic