Topic Closedcommanders

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2012 at 03:24
If all you've got is 300 troops (up to 1000 with spears, I guess), then elite divisions are the way to go.  But I haven't seen the equipment yet that will make 300 troops do what 25k troops can do, and if you have 25k troops, you might as well put them all in the same division as spread them out.  This seems particularly true because you may only have one commander that has the max possible division bonus for a particular thing (cavalry attack at 15% or defense vs. cav at 15% or whatever you are trying to maximize), depending on the unit type of your commanders.
twilights View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2012 at 11:27
i have question about when protecting siege armies, when commanders sent in one army to protect siege square, how are u setting up buffs...and what type of commander are u sending for each troop type to max defense against cav.....such are u using t1s or t2s, what combinations are u using....what type of commander works best....and thanks rill for telling us how to have a supply of commanders ready...i was totally crippled now i can be more of a terror...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic