Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedVALIANT Orcs:

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Grishnar View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Topic: VALIANT Orcs:
    Posted: 23 Sep 2012 at 21:39

HOT ELF GURLS, RAW MAET AND AS MUTCH BEER AS YOU CAN DRUNK!

Taelin say coz I is VALAR Orc I do VALAR Orc Ad.

(Taelin also say show him ad furst but I think he very busy with Allyance Busness and so I just do it and check lata)

SO: ORCS Doz YOU want to join a GRAND ALLINSE but YoU doz not live in MAL MOTSHA. (I haz nuffink against the Black Skullz – they is a fine bunch of lads![And I dun’t just say it cuz they mite bash me otherwize))

But praps you think that the natural majesti of the Orc is best displayed when set agsint the borinn of the ‘uman, the fanci of the Elf and the rediculus shortiness of the Dorf – in a multi culture envirimiont (Check with T if I git that bit rite).

If you is a little orc we will ‘elp you – yes I no this against great orc tradition of beating whelps to see who stronger but it actually make clan stronga – we got  wise old ones who  give advice and some give loot too.

‘Ere is magic rune for little orcsies: http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/valar-esquire-internship_topic4200.html

and ‘ere rune for bigers: http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/alliance-leaders-give-us-details_topic2354_post45248.html#45248

If want join can writ grishnar (but plz rite big, wiv gaps)

Or Taelin or Rider Or gangas (and can use long wurds if you no any)

Note wot Taelin said I had to put when I told him headline: We doz have Elf Gurls but none of them is sayin they is actuly  interested in Orcs rit now.

Taelin View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2012 at 21:53
What the Good Orc Grishnar means is that VALAR are presently recruiting and that all applicants will be treated equally, we are an equal opportunities alliance and so we are trying to bolster our numbers of a currently under represented minority but would welcome suitable applicants from any background.
EvilKatia View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2012 at 21:59
nice orc ad I gotta say :)
Kat

'They have to always turn a forum post into a badly written book that gives a headache and takes your iq points' - AO
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2012 at 00:21
Kudos to Valar for a great orc ad.  I would like to mention here that nCrow also welcomes orcs and provides 100 rat kebabs to all orclings who are accepted.  But I won't mention that, because that would take away from Valar's thread.

Best wishes to Valar.
Granek View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2012 at 20:16
I assume that "hot elf gurls" means they are fresh off the spit?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic