FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Illyriad Gameplay FAQ

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Astronomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2017 at 18:58
Originally posted by GM Stormcrow GM Stormcrow wrote:

... and a horde led by rotting zombies
a) Send your armies to occupy Standing Stones (either Active or Inactive) anywhere on Elgea, or 
b) Occupy a square at The Rift in Ursor.

Your army should arrive before nightfall (1845 Server Time) in order to be guaranteed that the Standing Stone will become Active for that night.

I see dead people
The Undead will rise throughout the night (1900 to 0700 Server Time) and attempt to reach the Active Standing Stones.

From the undead Tournament
Yitshak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yitshak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2017 at 19:11
Thanks koda, fountain of all knowledge

Remember to be nice to the squirrel.
Diva View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2017 at 17:29
How hard would a tournament be to resurrect the Zombie Standing Stones ... LOTS OF ILLY PLAYERS never played that.  Aren't there a few more type tournaments (not like King of the Hill) that could be resurrected for some who never played it?  I don't think ANY vets would be against it.. for more action in the game... 
"Um diva.... you are sort of acting like a .... diva...." - PhoenixFire
Thor 2 View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 05:34
Okay here is a new FAQ how does one get demon mounts Evil Smile
Gallant View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gallant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2020 at 17:34
I've reset my password as the instructions described, and I still cannot login. I get the wrong UN or Password message????
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic