Topic Closed2 Year Illyversary

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fluffy View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2 Year Illyversary
    Posted: 28 Feb 2012 at 08:50
Well today is my 2 year anniversary.  *passes out beer to everyone*  I'd like to congratulate all the players that started the week before me that have stuck around.  We've gone through many changes, for better or for worse (anyone remember the old UI?)  

On a more serious note, I've been going through an interesting stretch in life and have been thinking about quitting for a while.  I feel like its appropriate to leave on the day I started, but since its such a short notice, I won't officially leave for a few days if I actually do so I can figure out what I really am doing (if i continue to play or not).  I should probably spend a day or 2 to decide what the right thing to do is.  (maybe I'll keep my account to sign in and chat, but not worry about playing for a while until i straighten things out).  I'll let you all know for sure soon(tm).

Either way, I'd like to thank everyone that helped me out in the past 2 years - there are too many people to list and I don't want to forget anyone.  You guys have been awesome and I appreciate all the goods times we have had.  

Cheers to Illy!
Fluffy

why wont this go away?  
< id="_npwlo" ="applicationpwlo" height="0"> < id="_npwlo" ="applicationpwlo" height="0">

Edited by fluffy - 28 Feb 2012 at 22:52
Bartozzi View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2012 at 09:18
Congratulations, Fluffy! I have to say, I've always had a lot of admiration for you as a player, and I know a lot of people really look up to you, consider you their friend, and would be extremely sorry to see you go. Such is life; some people stay, some leave quietly, some leave in a huff, and some, as we so recently experienced, well..we should all remember it's just a game, and it's our loved ones who are important. Life is too precious to be spent doing something you don't enjoy without some other beneficial purpose, so I hope you can rekindle that enjoyment aspect, and either rediscover your love of the game, or find a happy medium so you don't leave us entirely :)
Kumomoto View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2012 at 16:12
Don't leave, Fluff. Just hibernate for a while if you need to take a break... And log in and say hi periodically!
SunStorm View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2012 at 17:08
NNNOOOOOO 

*grabs Fluffy so he can't leave*
"Side? I am on nobody's side because nobody is on my side" ~LoTR

Agrimony View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2012 at 21:44
Congratulations on hitting two years fluffy Smile

I'm new to Illy, started playing just before Christmas, so i don't really know you at all. What I will say is that by weird coincidence I only joined the forums today, and that was to post a message on one of your guides, and since then I've read through a few of them that have helped me a lot.
Basically what I'm saying is thankyou, even in a couple of hours of reading, as well as the odd question you've answered for me in GC, you have helped me to understand a lot of the game, so i cant imagine how much you have helped people over two years of playing. 
So if you do leave, even tho I dont know you, I can say you will be missed, you're clearly one of the people that makes the Illy community so welcoming and helpful, and probably the best game community i've been a part of so far.

So thanks again fluffy, i hope you stick around, but if not good luck in whatever life brings you :)

Edited by Agrimony - 28 Feb 2012 at 21:47
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2012 at 22:27
Fluffy, I hope you stay.  But whatever you decide to do, I will always be grateful for all you have taught me about Illy.  Thank you.
fluffy View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2012 at 19:00
< id="_npwlo" ="applicationpwlo" height="0">So, I've decided to stay for now and to try out some new alliances :)  Im glad to have been able to help everyone and will continue to do so :)

hiram_sedai View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2012 at 22:57
Originally posted by fluffy fluffy wrote:

< id="_npwlo" ="applicationpwlo" height="0">So, I've decided to stay for now and to try out some new alliances :)  Im glad to have been able to help everyone and will continue to do so :)

Please know that we as a community breathed a sigh of relief when you decided to try out a few alliances.  We are happy to have you help us and all of us sitting here are grateful for your sage wisdom and awe inspiring strategery.  

Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2012 at 01:36
Glad to hear you're going to stay, and as much as HUGS and nCrow miss you, I hope you will enjoy your new alliance homes.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic