Topic ClosedCoordinates and cancel option

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
strives View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coordinates and cancel option
    Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 07:05
i think that clicking on coordinates should show the location of that specific place and not the location of the convoy. What i mean is that, by sending on a caravan ( don't know if it's the same thing with troops), when you click on the View on Map button in the Summery menu you will be shown the location of the caravan which mostly is not helpful. the player must go the world map and type the coordinates to see where his troops are heading.

Implementing a cancel button for constructions on queue or caravans during their gathering would be useful. it happened 2-3 times that i click the same building to upgrade twice due to lag. if not for the building which is built but at least for the next in queue there could be a cancel button. Also, when a caravan is gathering resources, i think this option will help a lot of players. Some people who are gathering don't want to be seen by other stronger players. If somebody else, far stronger than you, is coming to the same spot, he will see who is gathering there and get pissed off you are taking his resourcesTongue. this is mostly a newbie benefit
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic