Author
GM Stormcrow View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 22:31
Originally posted by Kurfist Kurfist wrote:

/me grovels

Just a slight irritation that the very odd error. Sarcasm doesn't transfer over very well onto text.  Next time I'll be sure to put up a sarcasm sign so you don;t take me seriously.

Please...  The hardworking devs are being shouted at (ever so gently, of course) by me, and then when they see the pitchforks and torches in the forum they get even more anxious, and it doesn't help.

But hopefully all resolved now, and we can move on to pastures new.

SC
Shadar Logoth View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 22:44
Personally I would like to add that though all GM's are a pain in the ass by nature, in this game they are also a pretty cool bunch who work of their asses to bring us fun and enjoyment. LOL

It's a give and take from both sides most of the time in this game. That is why I am still around... not that anyone should care hahaha, but really... this fellowship of people is not only caused, and brought into life by its players, it's also a fellowship between GM's and it's playerbase. So I am sure in the end, Kurfist was just frustrated not being able to get into his favorite game, as would I.

Other than that... i really don't have anything to say... carry on folks... just don't get in my way! LOLOLOL

Edited by Shadar Logoth - 14 Jul 2011 at 23:08
More Orc, less talking!

All that is said is my own opinion. I am not a leader nor voice for Invictus. I will always abide by Invictus's rules.
Kurfist View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 22:47
No harm meant, just was laughing when i typed that in. Forgot the wonderful devs and friends cant see the smile on my face, death threat not meant, I would never want to hurt you.

Patience is a virtue, resource giving is a sin
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 22:50
yeah yeah, sucking up to my beautifull un-orcish speech are ya... I shall flay the skin of your puny orc hide...

Now where is my whip ....

COME HERE U ORCS!!!!! hehehehe
More Orc, less talking!

All that is said is my own opinion. I am not a leader nor voice for Invictus. I will always abide by Invictus's rules.
Kurfist View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 22:52
I like your signature, so true..
Patience is a virtue, resource giving is a sin
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2011 at 22:56
o0 wow... shiny new star... i became a greenhorn... imagine that after all this time in the game.. I better shut up now or i might gain one more hehehe Cool

But yes... the only true signature around... I probably would have voted for everyone to carry it, but the costs would be to high to them... I got it copyrighted you know *grins*
More Orc, less talking!

Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2011 at 00:01
thanks to the devs who got this fixed so quickly, we love you! In a strictly platonic sense of course ... unless one of you is available? /me looks hopeful
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic