Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MewmewGirl View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Needed > Far zoom map in one click
    Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 06:27
Hello.

Having played a little while I've learned a major thing about the map - most of us go to it and immediately zoom out as far as we can to do our map business :D

Because of that it would seem as if one of the most useful features would be a single click to zoom out the max that you can.

I understand that the zoom levels may be different for a Prestige account and normal one - but it would still be useful to both as that's what a lot of us use the most!  It seems to auto max if you try to zoom past what you can see anyway so it could probably be the same code for both (not that I know much about coding :P).

Clicking to zoom out 14 times each time we first login isn't fun or efficient :P  (Someone told me the URL trick to zoom out but it would be much better if it was built into the game).

If I'm missing an auto zoom button to max zoom out - please let me know, but otherwise it should be built in!  You know the way moving left and right can be done one step or a bunch at a time - we should have two extra buttons on the zoom function as well.  One to zoom all the way out, another to zoom all the way in.

Edited by MewmewGirl - 27 Apr 2011 at 06:28
Createure View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2011 at 10:16
here's a tip:

when you move the map around or center the map on a town you get a url like this:

http://uk1.illyriad.co.uk/#/World/Map/452/-396/5

If you want to zoom out to the max without clicking 10 times just change the '5' at the end of the url address to '15' and hit return.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic