Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2011 at 15:46
Lol Smile
Have a nice day :)
Shadar Logoth View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2011 at 15:23
To be honest I figure that you play best, what "feels" best to you...

I played in several MMORPG's (you know the pay-for games) and one, for example, was WOW. Now, not to get a WOW discussion started... but I just didn't like the good side at all. So when friends of mine went to play that side the most, I did start some chars there as well... but I ended up disliking each and everyone... i just couldn't be bothered to play them 'cause I didn't like any of them. So I didn't get far on that side. Now... I didn't get far on Horde side either ultimately, but further than on the good side. The reason for that is that eventually it turned out to be that I just didn't like the game in general.

Anyway, it not only applies for "sides" in a game to me, but also for just races. Again, this is only my opinion...
But for another example, I just know that I would make a bad elvish player in any game, that race just "feels" to squishy for me. And playing a human just doesn't appeal to me either... I am human in real life... why be a human in a game, when I got other exotic races to chose from?? Wink
And then the dorfs... well... their legs are just to short... LOL

LOL so in this game I play two orcs... Hug and as I like those best in this game, I know I do better at playing them than I would any of the other races.

So basically, I would always suggest going for the race that suits you best... now, if you're more of a number cruncher, always aiming for the "perfect" stats, then this is bad advice off course... hahaha... Embarrassed

Edited by Shadar Logoth - 22 Apr 2011 at 15:25
More Orc, less talking!

All that is said is my own opinion. I am not a leader nor voice for Invictus. I will always abide by Invictus's rules.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic