Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Rankings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Dungshoveleux View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dungshoveleux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Rankings
    Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 15:13
I would like to see a ranking of all current accounts ordered by age (i.e. length of time in existence).
I curious about who has been around the longest apart from the devs.
OssianII View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OssianII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 14:21
They will never do that.  The only thing they care about is Prestige and will do nothing to risk their flow of income. This game has been going on since before 2010. The devs and certain accounts are so close that it is difficult to tell them apart. Transparency is something that they fear.
“If anyone was to ask for my opinion, which I note they’re not, I’d say we were taking the long way around.”
Gimli son of Gloin.
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Astronomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 14:42
A player would be able to create a list like this pretty easily. (Sort by player ids)
OssianII View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OssianII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 15:33
Tensmoor has indicated in GC that he is doing that already, but that gives no indication of who sits the account  or controls it.
“If anyone was to ask for my opinion, which I note they’re not, I’d say we were taking the long way around.”
Gimli son of Gloin.
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Astronomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 15:54
Not sure why it would matter if some did sit the account in this regard.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic