illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dynasties

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Czarhollow View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Czarhollow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dynasties
    Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 18:14
Hello all.
I have been thinking for some time and trying to connect with my heros but I couldn't do it. There is nothing that matters about them except math that they contribute to the army. Also I tried to write a story but I can't really dwell too much on that. Again no personality that I can add to my heros.
But if ever that becomes possible I would like to see dynasties or something like that. People that we can connect with. Marry them, see from where they come from, who are their ancestors their children, road from birth to death. Titles of some kind, something that we can see that really unraveled.
I would like to start discussion about the game and possible ways for game to go.

Happy New year all!

Czarhollow
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2019 at 16:25
I like this idea a lot.

It needs to be thought through though. Alliances need more use imo. Alliances could earn points from objectives and have ranks. Those ranks could have maybe 10steps. One of the steps could unlock research that allows a commander per town to become a hero with some extra qualities and abilities.

Or just unlock a hero per town, and have him as an extra 6TH commander.

PublicRelations
HumanResources
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic