Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sovereignty claim complete mail

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jabob View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jabob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sovereignty claim complete mail
    Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 01:21
Would it be possible to add a mail when a sovereignty claim is completed?  Similar to the one you get when it is initiated.  I don't know how many times I forget that I have claimed the sovereignty and forgotten to go back and build or upgrade a building on the new level.  I think this mail would be much more useful then the mail we get when the claim is initiated because we just pressed the button to initiate the claim, where at higher level sovereignty days may have passed before the claim is completed.
Eros View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 07:19
Excellent idea
It's late on Ash Wednesday. An Asian teenager in a slammed-out Acura offers you a plate of chicken vindaloo
King Sigerius View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Sigerius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 18:09
Yea please give us more sov messages..... Great idea
Jabob View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jabob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 10:07
I would be happy if they replaced the mail you get when you start the sov claim with this...I mean we just clicked the button do we really need a mail saying the claim has started?  But having a mail telling you the claim has ended, that would be useful.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic