illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Caravan Recall

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lazarian View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lazarian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Caravan Recall
    Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 04:43
Why isn't there a function to allow players to recall caravans sent out mistakenly?
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 05:09
1) Prevent scamming in direct trade (or at least reduce the risk)
2) Make market trade easier to handle as once you've bought, you're locked into that decision 
3) Increase prestige usage if you accidentally send vans to somewhere far away, you can prestige them to get them back
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
Lazarian View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lazarian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 05:36
And how can I Prestige them back?
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2018 at 05:40
You can use the speed vans feature to make the time cost of any mistakes a lot lower
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic