illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Negative travel speed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Lileks View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lileks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 04:39
You've played Evony, haven't you?
Sene View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 04:56
Originally posted by DeathDealer89 DeathDealer89 wrote:

Try removing the equipment and adding it back see if you still get -1. 

I noticed there's a dead soul issue: if all the guys from a division died, but the whole army survived, system still regards as if there is someone left in the division (at least 1 unit, not sure if it depends on intial number of troops). I noticed it when added t1 troops (axemen) to the division that previously had t2 troops (stalwarts) all KIA - the actual spped of the division would still be the speed of t2 (stalwarts, slower one), though there were no slow units left. And I know the division gets slight attack bonus too by that "dead soul".

To fix the issue, one needs to either delete the division and create a new one, or to assign 1 unit of the 'missing' type and remove it back again. The reason I'm telling all that story is that it looks like those "dead souls" keep equipement bonuses too. I hardly equip troops so can't say anything more here.
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 10:24
When you try to send an army with a speed of 0, you get the same error message as a negative speed.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic