illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Channel for Independent Players

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mafro View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mafro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Channel for Independent Players
    Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 21:20
Hi all,

The path of an independent player, unaffiliated with an alliance, can be a tough one to tread in Illyriad. Alliances offer resources, training, mutual defense, and other benefits. However, many of us seek to avoid the drama and politics of alliances, especially large ones. We prefer to choose our own strategies and battles, represent ourselves and speak with our own voices, rather than have a leader who decides and speaks for us.

That being the case, I'm hereby announcing that I am hosting a Slack channel for independent players. This will be a place solely for those following the independent route - with either no alliance or an alliance of no more than two accounts - to find and share advice and insights about how to thrive as an independent player.

There are no requirements to participate - feel free to lurk if you like.

For an invite, please drop me a mail in game with your email address (for the Slack invite).

Mafro

P.S. For those of you unfamiliar with Slack, it is a free and extremely useful text chat program that is spreading like wildfire.
Eros View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 02:28
Slack is awesome
It's late on Ash Wednesday. An Asian teenager in a slammed-out Acura offers you a plate of chicken vindaloo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic