illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Golden Horde Landclaim

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Orcish Warlord View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Orcish Warlord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 10:25
I don't know why you keep calling Sabbathius and what he did or what he did not do into the matter.
I am not Sabbathius - Period. Deal with your issues with him over steam if you really want. Sabbathius DOES NOT SPEAK FOR ME or the Golden Horde. For the last time.

You are using Sabbathius as an excuse to dislodge us from our current position. A player with 5 towns and with my great wealth can't really say no when a big alliance comes knocking on the doorstep and asking you to go "elsewhere" - you are not being much better than Sabbathius himself in my eyes (I am as big as the newbie he attacked in population terms but Sabbathius was Sabbathius apparently). So the Golden Horde will be once more on the move... somewhere else. I believe I will disband the entire alliance at some point. Remains to be seen.

If you are predicting a land claim in Summer it isn't from me, dear Eowan.

I said in my first post that the "golden horde would be slowly moving out of the taomist, at least, that was the current plan". If you read it correctly, I was unsure. Given some circumstances diplomatically plus the amount of money I have poured into terraforms and Sabbathius into his own account, I decided to stay. It is really easy to understand. I am still perplexed why I refused KOA's invitation to his new alliance and accepted the one Sabbathius presented me with. Dear lord.

So in a short resume: Golden Horde will be moving out of Taomist due to TCol's very nice request. I am still very annoyed with the fact of how the entire issue is being handled (because of Sabbathius ONLY - as if he was the ENTIRE alliance) and because how many hundred millions I poured into terraforms and prestige, lost forever.
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orcish Warlord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 11:05
Also I said that Eowan was a troll because instead of handling the issue privately with IGMs, he decides to make an entire drama in the public forums jeopardizing the welbeing of everyone in the GH. Statements like these are serious accusations, and while Sabbathius did indeed do what you say, he is not Golden Horde and all it's members. So to protect a newbie that barely plays the game, you decide to kill the game for almost everyone in GH, instead of handling the issue via IGMs. I would have told Sabbathius to get off KliPsta (the newbie) and provided compensation like I did if damage had already been done. But no. You decide to make an entire issue on the public forums.

But given your past history, I am not really surprised. You almost dragged other alliances into open war due to your problems with SS for instance (alliances with a lot of people that didn't give a damn about SS). No wonder you had to abandon your accounts. I am waiting and eager to see your new alliances kicking you off due to the problems you might put them into the future, similarly to what hapened in the past.

Edited by Orcish Warlord - 08 Feb 2018 at 11:06
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orcish Warlord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 11:46
Which I am fairly sure will occur faster than any land claim Golden Horde will make (faster than something that will never occur, in other words). Perhaps that - your departure from your current alliances - is what you are predicting that might happen in the summer, Eowan.

Edited by Orcish Warlord - 08 Feb 2018 at 11:50
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 13:50
Want to make a bet that my accounts will still be around at the end of the summer without being kicked from a single alliance? I'll put 50 mil on me not being kicked between now and September 1st from any alliance. 

The reason why Sabb's actions were taken as representative of GH's is that he was your leader at the time. He is also still in GH- and in second command no less- which somewhat lessens the persuasiveness of your distancing from him.
King Sigerius View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Sigerius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 15:58
Kicking a small peaceful alliance out of Taomist is a crappy move. And saying it's because of Sab when he is absent is even crappier.  TCol has been playing Trump lately, I play illy to get away from things like that.
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orcish Warlord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 17:43
When you presume that Sabbathius was or is the leader of Golden Horde at any point, you are merely assuming something that is not correct. Being a founder does not mean one is the leader, and being the top ranked officer does not mean one is the leader either. Sabbathius was merely the figurehead of interested parties that have grown over time. I was his replacement. Did he ever at any point say he was the TOP and ONLY leader of Golden Horde? Also right now his account has not been granted any officer rank, so stop assuming things already. He does occupy a "veteran" rank, but a veteran is not an officer. So...

Sabbathius is merely being used as the scapegoat. The people of Taomist should start worrying indeed about a future landclaim in the area, but not one from Golden Horde. And not only the people of Taomist but of some surrounding regions, if the rumours are true. I was always against the move to Taomist and it turns out I was correct to want to avoid the region.

It is a pity TCol decided to opt to kick us out, because we could have made some really lucrative bussiness together, but we will comply and move out.
Grom View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 09:36
Originally posted by King Sigerius King Sigerius wrote:

Kicking a small peaceful alliance out of Taomist is a crappy move. And saying it's because of Sab when he is absent is even crappier.  TCol has been playing Trump lately, I play illy to get away from things like that.

This has nothing to do with the fact that this alliance just happens to be tied to you personally? We don't exactly view Iron as friendly,given your other allies,so why would we not view this one with some vigilance?

Edited by Grom - 09 Feb 2018 at 09:37
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 10:19
Umm... orcish, if I want to speak to an alliance leader, I message the person at the top of their roster. That is how every single alliance works in illy unless you mean to tell me that from now on if I want to contact an alliance about something, I should message everyone from the lowliest noob and up just in case that noob is actually the leader.

You say he was a figurehead but that still means he was a representative of GH and therefore his actions can be taken as representative of GH as a whole.

Also, a scapegoat is someone who is blamed for the wrong doing of others so doesn't you calling sabbathius a scapegoat clash somewhat with the narrative you present being that he did it on his own of his own volition. Unless of course you mean to tell me that you have been scapegoating sabbathius and GH was actually behind the whole thing.

Additionally, you have claimed that the farming simulator account is a sat account and that sabbathius has no further interest in the game but have also claimed that GH are moving out of taomist. How exactly do you intend to do this unless you have access to his passwords as you can't exodus as sitter?

Finally, as a further demonstration of proof that Sabbathius was your leader, I will now quote from your own alliance profile:
" Our Former Founder and Former Leader known as Sabbathius is absent for the moment"
Note that founder and leader are differentiated to show that Sabbathius was definitely the leader as well as founder.
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orcish Warlord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 12:07
I don't see an issue with what I wrote - you are merely interpreting it the way you want. Sabbathius was a leader. The only one? No.

Either way speaking of these things isn't going to get us anywhere. We are moving and that is what matters.

Edited by Orcish Warlord - 09 Feb 2018 at 12:08
Yitshak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yitshak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 12:27
Originally posted by Orcish Warlord Orcish Warlord wrote:

When you presume that Sabbathius was or is the leader of Golden Horde at any point, you are merely assuming something that is not correct.  

Originally posted by Orcish Warlord Orcish Warlord wrote:

I don't see an issue with what I wrote - you are merely interpreting it the way you want. Sabbathius was a leader. 

Contradiction or what ? 

Any further comment is superfluous.
Remember to be nice to the squirrel.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic