illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Golden Horde Landclaim

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Sabbathius View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sabbathius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 11:04
We do not have a land claim, Eeowan is just a troll 
Yitshak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yitshak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 11:21
According to their profile they do not have a land claim.

Remember to be nice to the squirrel.
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 12:56
Oh, so then KLiPstA's town is free to stay where it is now?
Sister Nikki View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sister Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 13:27
Yes that is the major question !!! Does a new player like KLipstA's stay where she is ? I could also ask why she was sieged in the first place.. According to above mentioned IGM was it an action of the Land Claim ?

Bill Cipher View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Cipher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 16:04
Originally posted by Sister Nikki Sister Nikki wrote:

Yes that is the major question !!! Does a new player like KLipstA's stay where she is ? I could also ask why she was sieged in the first place.. According to above mentioned IGM was it an action of the Land Claim ?

As I understand it

She was the right to stay where she is because there is no land claim as put on the GH alliance profile. with that anyone cant tell someone where they can and can't have their towns especially since there is NOT  a land claim. She was sieged because she was "In GH land claim" But to reinforce it there is not a land claim. The IGM was because of the land claim. A warning then an attack was sent following the IGM.

It comes down to the fact that Golden Horde AND Sabbathius attacked a newb with NO REASON

Edited by Bill Cipher - 19 Dec 2017 at 16:04
d-a-r-o-r-w-o pb wlph kdv frph wr exuq. l lqyrnh wkh dqflhqw srzhu wkdw l pdb uhwxuq
Sister Nikki View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sister Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 16:13
Bill you are amazing !!! Thanks a lot for helping to understand the whole situation :-b
Turgon of Rhavenia View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turgon of Rhavenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2017 at 16:35
All I'm gonna say is this whole situation is too funny. GH claiming anything besides insanity, *rolls eyes*
OssianII View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OssianII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2017 at 17:47
LAND CLAIM HUH?

EASY PEASEY Approve
“If anyone was to ask for my opinion, which I note they’re not, I’d say we were taking the long way around.”
Gimli son of Gloin.
Bill Cipher View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Cipher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2017 at 22:24
lol
d-a-r-o-r-w-o pb wlph kdv frph wr exuq. l lqyrnh wkh dqflhqw srzhu wkdw l pdb uhwxuq
Mr. Ubiquitous Feral View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Ubiquitous Feral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2017 at 14:36
I also was watching gc when this happened. I igm'd Sabb and received a similar response that Eowan received. I will guess it was a copy / paste. I replied to his reply by asking where the land claim was, and Sabb said 'the plains of Taomist'. KliPstA has since joined pTory and enjoys the protection of our tag. Sabb has announced in this thread that there is no land claim. Any conditions, offers, or agreements made at any time are null and void. Sabb has misrepresented pTory in global chat, please understand that he does not speak for us.

pTory will not ask our members to move from Taomist. Do not threaten them, do not send against them, and do not contact them in any way.

thank you for your time, i hope this will end the entire affair.
I am a Machine.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic