illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RE vs. IRON War Stats

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>
Author
Mafro View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mafro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 05:25
Mafro View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mafro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2018 at 06:30
spektor View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spektor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2018 at 21:51
Mafro, you should add a quick summary of any significant changes you see in your stats versus last update, and any suspected causes of those changes.
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2018 at 22:41
Since you're a participant, perhaps you could enlighten us directly, rather than having Mafro speculate.
Check out my blog, Warmongering in Illyriad for self-defense techniques, military city construction, and PvP strategies.
Mafro View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mafro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2018 at 07:28
Originally posted by spektor spektor wrote:

Mafro, you should add a quick summary of any significant changes you see in your stats versus last update, and any suspected causes of those changes.

I've provided summaries of significant changes with the Grand SIN war a couple times, as it is fairly complex with its numerous participants. I may continue to do that on occasion, when the mood strikes, perhaps even with the other wars I'm tracking...but there are others who are probably better at providing commentary, especially the actual combatants themselves.

The Illy Telegraph and Illy Times have, in the past, offered commentary on conflicts...personally, I'd like to see them continue to do so, and for my own role to remain simply a gatherer and sharer of stats.
Hyde View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2018 at 12:44
I agree, so time to crack out some recent news!

First off, Villan lost 4 cities to Loki in Lapo'a Lua. It was far from Iron homeland, so there was nothing we could really do. It was a bit cheap imo considering he was already exoing out from before the Loki war and I feel 4 cities razed to an account in a short space of time is a little on the extreme side. But, credit where credit is due, it was a very effective op that was executed well.   

On the Western Front, we managed a raze on Lotherbac's [Loki] town of Moria.

Also we faced a Rashidi-RE joint siege on Karl Aegis' Rime Berta. It was composed of a blockade and siege from both factions involved, with no troop crossover. The first to fall was the RE blockade as we managed to exploit holes in their timings (by Karl Aegis). Next to fall was the Rashidi siege (killed by Spektor), then his blockade (broken by Lord Sunshine) and finally the RE siege (broken by King Sig). The RE siege force managed to escape due to recall, but the rest of the siege didn't this time.

Over a million troops died in the forests outside Rime Berta, with the biggest kills being 360k credited to Lord Sunshine and 340k credited to Spektor.
Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2018 at 17:21
Had you guys bothered to look at how Loki operates and not followed the usual illy mentality of blaming whole alliances for individual actions you might not have been so quick to declare war on Loki. You did however declare war and thus threw Villan under the bus to make yourselves feel good by declaring war. Had you not rushed into declaring war Villan would have been left in peace to exodus. You guys declared war and thus the loss of his cities rests with your leadership
Kaggen is my human half
Dessembrae View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dessembrae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2018 at 20:02
You are full of it!!!
I have a copy of the the igm you send your alliance a month or so ago stating very clearly that Loki is at war (dated prior to our current conflict,you guys know how to make friends) and that the time of each player going their own way is not acceptable anymore and everyone needs to assist in the war effort.
I can forward you a copy of the igm if you don't remember what you instructed your own members!!!

P.S I also spoke to fiona and she refused to kick out Rashidi.

Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2018 at 21:32
Lmfao. And why would we kick someone because an idiot like you said so? You seriouly believe we do not know our alliance wide messages are spread around? You seriously believe we really publish anything there without a reason. If you are so easily fooled by things like that perhaps you are just like the rest of our enemies. Useless and predictable. Bottom line, you are the moron who declared war on Loki, now deal with it. We do not boot players because they happen to stand up to you.
Kaggen is my human half
KarL Aegis View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarL Aegis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2018 at 23:53
You're really adamant on this whole peanut gallery thing. Shoo.
I am not amused.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>
  Share Topic