illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RE vs. IRON War Stats

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
Author
Tucic View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tucic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2017 at 07:44
No worries Mafro and thank you. i love statistics. Math is one of the few universal languages that we can all understand. (for the most part.)

And yes, we were never apart of this conflict and no apologies needed. You were just doing stats!

Hope you are well and have a great new year everyone. 

Dont miss the moon on the 1st!!!!!

T and Friends 

Whakomatic View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whakomatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 07:42
I suggest you sum the numbers from here by alliance:

and the defense page.

That will get you actual losses on each side.
Mafro View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mafro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2017 at 18:52
Originally posted by Whakomatic Whakomatic wrote:

I suggest you sum the numbers from here by alliance:

and the defense page.

That will get you actual losses on each side.

It's a good thought...and a shame there's not an easier way to get accurate tallies of losses on each side. In this case, if I understand you correctly, it would need to be done daily (from the Battles Yesterday section), and that would only grab the "top" battles of the day, leaving out any and all others. It would also require a fair amount of copying and pasting as well as some intelligent restructuring of the data each day to group it appropriately.

In the case of the data I have been posting, to get it literally requires me to copy and paste twice (once for RE, once for IRON) from the Alliance Leaderboard into a spreadsheet that automagically does all the other calculations. It takes about 30 seconds. In fact, it takes far longer to format the forum post than it does to grab the data.

That being the case, if someone else wants to sign up to grab daily battle stats for the major alliances that are at war, be my guest.... Wink
Hyde View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2017 at 13:01
So thought I'd add a quick update for all those interested and to explain the rise in the stats:

- Early on the 28th Iron came under fire from a siege from RE, again against Spektor's Hillend I and also a siege from Rashidi of Loki against Karl Aegis's Rime Berta.
- Rashihi's siege was first to fall, being recalled and was a very impressive siege force from a single player. The motive behind sending the siege is still unknown, and in response to this Iron declared war on Loki.
- The RE siege was dealt with second, as it was the smaller of the two sieges. 'Hillend I' was under siege for a two day period, before PK's 1,300 archer storm force was killed at the gates. As I am writing this the siege forces are being recalled from around Hillend.
- All forces used to kill the sieges were Iron troops.
- Iron continue to move cities into Aindara.

Big smile
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2017 at 13:15
How much cav was used to kill the forest sieges?

PublicRelations
HumanResources
Hyde View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2017 at 14:10
More than a little, less than a lot  Tongue
SPQR View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SPQR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2017 at 14:55
Correction the raze army was killed, but the siege armies reinforcing are marching home so the notion that the blockade or siege was broken by iron forces is hilarious.

They spent all infantry and cavalry forces they had on hand, they broke rashidi siege but left the block with over 200k troops fully intact while the RE reinforcements were fully intact I did not have 1 report of an army being destroyed apart from the small raze force .

Rome and Rashidi are pleased by the results , once they were drained they stuck to small elites to try and break the siege, they could not even break the blockade numbering 50k troops which are marching home.

Villan moves in cities for them to get cleared, kentbitd used all her cavalry on Rashidi while viperone used 5k knights that he has left after depleting his cavalry forces direct attacking Westmarch cities !

Don't be fooled by the scoreboard the loss has been due to RE removing inactives and isolated accounts and newbies since that's all that iron could siege.

We had a siege in iron heartland for over 2 days , 3 days now while we recall.and did not have the numbers to break anything apart from Rashidi siege of t1 kobolts while he recalled with half his forces fully intact and ready to go !

Iron is like a todder have a big mouth but shows up with 5k stalwarts ? *ahem * king sigerius. Or hyde who.shows up with 2k Marshalls lol

That's all I will comment , any concerns or questions can be directed to Jaxie or patience king have a blessed day
Dessembrae View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dessembrae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2017 at 15:00
Originally posted by DeliciousJosh DeliciousJosh wrote:

How much cav was used to kill the forest sieges?

A lot less cavalry than you and pico used to to siege he-man in Kul-tar a couple years ago, wanna remind us how much you used then?
Dessembrae View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dessembrae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2017 at 15:05
Originally posted by SPQR SPQR wrote:

Iron is like a todder have a big mouth but shows up with 5k stalwarts ? *ahem * king sigerius. Or hyde who.shows up with 2k Marshalls lol

That's all I will comment , any concerns or questions can be directed to Jaxie or patience king have a blessed day

I lost my pacifier... Beware!!!!!
King Sigerius View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Sigerius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2017 at 15:16
King Sig killed 30k of your troops and got 50k exp from those 5k stals :P  Iron and myself have a lot more inf where that came from.  Also I had a few more stals marching and got another decent kill after you failed your raze. http://prntscr.com/hu7cbj re cav defending on a forest? There was a decent amount of them. A few members seige timers ran out during the seige. Was a decent seige re I'll give you that, but all the troops in the world won't get you a raze if you if don't know how to use them.  And of course some re member signs up to the forums to troll without using his real account name. Btw, Aga, I told you re was going to try and justify their loss. :P     -The Big Mouth Toddler, who didn't have to send many troops because re sucks.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
  Share Topic