Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
deorasandeep View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Topic: CURRENT DEV LIST
    Posted: 13 Oct 2012 at 19:09
swap building locations with in  city 
blowup tip on level up resource requirement say if i hover mouse over lvl 14 barrack it should also show next level 15 w ood x  ckay y etc and build time

Upgrade Further
Level 15Original TimeArchitect BonusTimeBuilding Queue Full!
37,44038,73036,14849,057333 p/h15h-28.5 %10h 43m 30s
dtrain357 View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2010 at 15:49

Oh great and wonderful mods - here are some of my humble suggestions to improve basic gameplay.

Screen navigation: I'd like to remain on the same screen when I change cities.  if I'm on the quests screen (as an example) in City 1 and I select City 2 I'd like to remain on the quests screen rather than being directed to the map each time and having to re-navigate to the quests screen (which is 3 extra clicks, I think).

Quests: the Dispatch Goods button helps, but why not also add an Accept and Dispatch button to compliment the Accept button?  Also it would be nice to have the system return you to the quests screen after dispatching goods/units rather than the diplomat/caravan movement screens.

Harvesting: When harvesting a resource on the map I currently have to click the resource, click on "Gather these resources" and then click on "Harvest Resources" button on the Marketplace Move screen to send the default of 1 caravan.  I am then directed to the Trade Summary screen.  I then have to click on the Map button to return to the Map so I can continue sending out my caravans.  I'd like to see an option added to the menu after clicking a resource - "Gather resources (1 caravan)" which will automatically dispatch 1 caravan without removing you from the map (and will save a bunch of clicking!).
Another thing - I sometimes send caravans twice to the same location (click the button, some lag, think I didn't click it - whatever - so click it again) - it would be nice to have the same cancel button for caravans that the armies have, or to have a logic check so that you don't send a single caravan within a few seconds of sending another single caravan to the same location.

Trade Summary - it would be great to see some more information on resources on the summary screen.  It's hard to keep track of the emails that come in, especially with a few cities and many caravans.  Under the harvesting section it would be nice to see the total # of resources being harvested (eg. total resources: 999  or harvested 999 of 999).  On "Your inbound trade movements" it would be nice to see how many resources were left at the time your caravan left (eg. 999 resources left at site).  On the "Your caravans are returning" email it would also be nice to see how many resources were left.

Marketplace Available Trade Offers - when you apply a filter to search for a trade the filter will be removed after you accept a trade.  It should remain until I remove it or leave the screen.

That's enough for now - if I think of other's I'll post later.

Thanks!
Tracy Scoggins View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2010 at 13:23
*cough*
*drumroll*
A 'move all' button.

-Tracy-
<MOD Strategos>Your grammar is a shining beacon of Illyriads excellence Tracy
iluvpie3 View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2010 at 17:03
About the different races,would it be just varieties of the four already?(I.E. Northmen,nightelves,gnomes,goblins etc.) or a completely unrelated new race?
Shrapnel View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2010 at 04:36

It may be impossible to answer this question, but do you have a goal for how soon you'd like all this implemented (those that get approval anyway)?  Are we talking weeks (wishful thinking), months, years?

Tinuviel View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2010 at 11:14
Improvement to one-off nasty spell reports.  When you send a spell against a player, say - Plague of Locusts, it would be nice for the person who cast the spell to know how much damage was done on the victim.  Currently the report only tells you that you were successful.
Wuzzel View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 15:40
nvm

Edited by Wuzzel - 20 May 2010 at 15:42
KillerPoodle View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 15:11
They are coming "soon" I believe.
waylander69 View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 10:27
Chicane,  good idea about having NPC enemies as it would add a new touch to the game...
Chicane View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 05:59
Originally posted by Illyriad Admin Illyriad Admin wrote:

MAIL ENHANCEMENTS
  • repaginate, archiving, "mail alliance" buttons
NPC COMBAT SQUARES
  • So you can swing your swords and lvl up your commanders / get attack score by practicing on bandits / wild animals etc
For Mail Enhancements, the ability to delete a message I am reading would be most welcome.

Thinking of NPC Combat Squares, is Illyriad missing active NPC enemies? Like Bandit Camps that spring up and begin raiding your villages or disrupting your caravans. Ruined towers that become active Mage Towers that demand tribute to not cast harmful spells until destroyed. Abandoned mines that spew forth creatures that attack/consume specific resources either in town or on the map.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic