illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sindicate v. Assorted Elgea based Alliances

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>
Author
Sauron View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sauron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 00:44
Originally posted by Mafro Mafro wrote:

Originally posted by Sauron Sauron wrote:

Thanks for providing these stats Mafro. And yes, peace with Valor is accepted, there is no longer a status of war between ta2in and valor.

Is there a log of these diplomatic status changes anywhere?

don't think so, should appear in gc and ac, but does not seem to show up on the diplomatic stats page
Hucbold View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hucbold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 02:44
Originally posted by Malek Malek wrote:

Hucbold removed midav from Aesir as he knew i was inbound to siege. Now, he will probably come up with something like, he was inactive or similar, the fact of the matter is, he cannot meet my forces head on and booting midav was the only way he could attempt to save face. 

The counter argument to his "inactive" reasoning would be, by letting me siege gives the free pot shots to take at my troops relatively safely with only losing the town of an "inactive" player. 

The fact that aesir is not able to repel a siege or even meet my troops head on, in their heartland region ragallon/windlost is very telling. This move by hucbold has clearly demonstrated to me that aesir and everyone I am at war with have 0 chance of defeating my troops head on. 

Thanks for the complete and utter capitulation. 

Wow

Counter arguments to arguments that have not been put. Whatever next?

Thanks for letting me know that there is an incoming siege - let me know the arrival time and town maybe.

Siegeing towns with no active defence, in this case no troops and no player, prooves nothing. Indeed the player has never been a military player. When your siege arrives, I'll be celebrating New Year, like a normal person.

Malek View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 03:07
Well, you see hucbold, you have a penchant for outright lying. So I know the excuses/lies that you come up with, hence making pre-empting the arguments you would normally come up with. 
Wont matter if i told you what town would be sieged or not, it is impossible for your hopeless alliance to break it. 

Dont kid me you know there is a siege on the way, as why would you have kicked the player now when we have been withing striking range of your towns for weeks. 
Face it, you cant repel any forces that we throw at your alliance. I am going to wipe out your entire ragallon windlost operation with little to no resistance. 
Malek View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 08:20
Originally posted by Hucbold Hucbold wrote:

Siegeing towns with no active defence, in this case no troops and no player, prooves nothing. Indeed the player has never been a military player. When your siege arrives, I'll be celebrating New Year, like a normal person.

Basically your entire alliance. Got it. Maybe you should have though of all the non military players in your alliance before you brought lyken sent him to attack my siege on mcrow, declared on my alliance and made all these inflammatory comments in the forums. Now, none of you can leave, everyone will be hammered mercilessly. You are probably the most inept and dopey foe I have encountered in this game. Thanks for being my MVP. 
Hucbold View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hucbold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 10:34
Originally posted by Malek Malek wrote:

Well, you see hucbold, you have a penchant for outright lying. So I know the excuses/lies that you come up with, hence making pre-empting the arguments you would normally come up with. 
Wont matter if i told you what town would be sieged or not, it is impossible for your hopeless alliance to break it. 

Dont kid me you know there is a siege on the way, as why would you have kicked the player now when we have been withing striking range of your towns for weeks. 
Face it, you cant repel any forces that we throw at your alliance. I am going to wipe out your entire ragallon windlost operation with little to no resistance. 

Well my prediction about the siege you have not yet sent is that it will head for https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/World/Map/480/171

If I'm right, you should check for spies.

Dessembrae View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dessembrae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 13:24
Originally posted by Mafro Mafro wrote:

Originally posted by Sauron Sauron wrote:

Thanks for providing these stats Mafro. And yes, peace with Valor is accepted, there is no longer a status of war between ta2in and valor.

Is there a log of these diplomatic status changes anywhere?

https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/World/HeraldDiplomatic
Fiona View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 15:04
Its funny, when your side hits small accounts, razes small towns that had no troops, because they were either inactive or an actual newb, (in the newb ring) and I holler. You all tell me to get over it, its war, no one is safe blah blah. So basically you are saying its ok to do that.
Now that it is happening to your side, you are saying it proves nothing? That is what I have been saying from the start.
I have to say, Hucbold, you are a walking contradiction. Can you even keep track of the things you say?
I have been at war with many people and several alliances, and I recall the people I warred with in the past having more honor and integrity. Guess that is gone now.

Fiona
Hucbold View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hucbold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 16:01
Originally posted by Fiona Fiona wrote:

Its funny, when your side hits small accounts, razes small towns that had no troops, because they were either inactive or an actual newb, (in the newb ring) and I holler. You all tell me to get over it, its war, no one is safe blah blah. So basically you are saying its ok to do that.
Now that it is happening to your side, you are saying it proves nothing? That is what I have been saying from the start.
I have to say, Hucbold, you are a walking contradiction. Can you even keep track of the things you say?
I have been at war with many people and several alliances, and I recall the people I warred with in the past having more honor and integrity. Guess that is gone now.

Fiona

Please be specific - who are we talking about? I'm happy to respond to specific allegations but ...

So what newb did we attack?

Who said 'Its war etc'
Fiona View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 18:05
I don't want to waste anymore time on you Huc. You have implied you have spies. Ask them for reports.

Cheers
Fiona
Hucbold View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hucbold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 22:39
Originally posted by Fiona Fiona wrote:

I don't want to waste anymore time on you Huc. You have implied you have spies. Ask them for reports.

Cheers
Fiona

So you throw out an accusation and when asked for clarification you refuse. In other words the accusation is rubbish.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>
  Share Topic