FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedThe Newness - 18AUG10

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
Shrapnel View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2010 at 14:55
The only emotion I'm interested in when playing a game is joy from having fun.  I'm not interested in making people mad or driving them from the game.  When I play Civilization, I'm a ruthless tyrant and I destroy all in my path.  If I did that here with live players that would be no fun for them or if they do the same to me, no fun for me.
DemonKing View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2010 at 19:07
oww.. my head asplode
G0DsDestroyer View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 04:12
Have fun without losing an agressive edge, without going on a massive killing spree. Not to easy to do.
raggidman View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2010 at 21:35
Thumbs Up

Weelll I have the odd serious question

will they be proper gnomes and have beards and a love of fishing? Smile

also do you intend to make that world view map accessible in-game?  - well,  I assume you do but ...

it looks like it is becoming a might interesting

once you get past the massive workload that these changes will create ...

... somewhere down the line it would be great to have it updated with some general info on major or newsworthy events in the different 'kingdoms' and including player-related events in some way - like having a broadsheet that players can access - perhaps published by those gnomes? Beer
John Doe View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 19:16
Sirs and Ladies,
   I have had a wish since I began my campaign to rule the world, I mean to enjoy the company of others in this fine land.  That wish is to place my own picture of 'me' in my profile.  Perhaps this could be done along with a link to display any personal information I may wish to divulge.  Of course, spammers would be given to the nearest Orc city to be eaten.
   I suppose one of you have already thought of this, and I think you had a great idea.
     Yours,
Sir John Doe
ps: should the King ever wish to retire, I am prepared for the position.
Sir John Doe
kicking5251 View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2010 at 23:28
this will be awesome !!!!!!!!
Big smile
The_Dude View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2010 at 00:08
Hey guys, I see a lot of in-game player profiles with images imported into them. 

Check out Cuzdeath's profile.  :)

I see on the profile editor a Image button...2nd line, #7 icon from right.
Sister Nikki View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2010 at 07:04
Hi all I have seen all these changes in paper projects to come up in the future and really gives a great boost in the game.
I still wondering if a change can be done in military matter of battles. In all browser games you just put numbers for battles e.x Attacker send 1000 troops  Defender has 980 troops plus the percentages for better armour or land bonuses e.t.c.
So I am wondering how would this be possible to be viewed and be part of it be really involved in the battle as getting in a mini game. I don't know if its possible but in my mind comes an old game in which you could make small battles in early graphics. Talking about the ancient art of war as an example mini game for the battles.

So perhaps all you designers in illyriad  if you find it interesting you could make a mini game if that is possible and we could find a battle waiting in our messages Smile

Tordenkaffen View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 18:38
Heya.

Im bumping this thread for two reasons:

A) Im sure there are many players out there who have yet not read this thread - and I kinda have the feeling that many of them would like to know whats on the drawing board in general.

B) While I know its not nice to pester the devs constantly, I do feel that Illyriad has been kinda - whats the word - aimless and introvert for a period of time now. I was thinking that if the Devs were in a position where they could tell us more of the imminent milestones in the near future and perhaps the projects which they have decided to cancel or postpone.

C) I know the staff are working hard and I know Im asking for alot here. I simply recall a widepread enthusiasm back when players were in a greater extent looking forward to new implementations, and I was hoping to get a little of that creative energy back in the community.

Anyway - Mission A has been accomplished.
Have a nice day y'all. 

Edited by Tordenkaffen - 30 Jul 2011 at 18:39
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 19:05
Thanks for bumping this! It's great to see a more detailed list of the things that will happen soon(tm).  And I don't really care when soon(tm) comes, I'm glad to be playing Illy!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic