illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kodabear's 3rd server wide Tournament

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Celebrant View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celebrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 12:39
Looks like this game estabilished by the Balcan's peninnsula guys

Love you all

MORE TRUTH IN 2018

Happy New year

Trivia tuesday today

Starry View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Starry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 14:04
Originally posted by Corwin Corwin wrote:

Has koda even been online last few weeks? Not on the forums according to his profile page. It says last visit 16 dec. 

Koda is busy, imagine what his inbox looks like.  He's been online and I'm confident the tourney will start as scheduled, after all,  Mr. MagicBear always follows through.

I would suggest you do not IGM him unless you have questions or are submitting API information.  Please give him time to process the API keys for the tourney.

Thanks!
CEO, Harmless?
Founder of Toothless?

"Truth never dies."
-HonoredMule

Hucbold View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hucbold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 15:01
Great to hear that Koda is doing his thing. Tourneyers (?) owe him a lot.

Unfortunately, due to a prior engagement, Aesir will not be able to take part on this occasion. However we will sponsor a prize. 

The prize is 1 Prestige parchment plus 1 orc tentacle. It will go to the individual who achieves the highest kill ratio in a single kill killing more than 10k. So get your crafted gear in order and good luck. I'll also award medals for the best kill ratios on each terrain type for kills over 10k.

Good luck everyone and Thank You Kodabear
kodabear View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Astronomer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodabear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 19:39
Due to reason i dont really want to get into now i sadly have to cancel the tournament and all api will be deleted from my inbox when i find tje time to log in. Sorry i was able to make this post soon.
Kimmyeo View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmyeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 19:42
GM Cerebrus,

Is there anyway, the DEVS can manage this tournament. Many many alliances have started playing...It would be ashame to have to stop now?
Corwin View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 19:57
Sad to hear this. I'm sure you have good reasons and I hope you are doing well in your rl. That's more important then a (s)illy tournament. Thank you for finding time to let us know. 
Starry View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 19:59
Koda, no worries, real life comes first.   Please know we are all thinking about you and appreciate you and your work.

CEO, Harmless?
Founder of Toothless?

"Truth never dies."
-HonoredMule

Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 20:05
Real life is ALWAYS first Koda. Let me know if I can help in any way. You have my best wishes and thoughts.
Marquesta View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marquesta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 20:26
Hope all works out Koda! Hugs!

Edited by Marquesta - 02 Jan 2018 at 20:26
~~Marquesta
Whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to take arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing, end them...
Kimmyeo View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmyeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 21:00
Real life always trumps Illy. I hope all is well Kodabear. I just want you to know how much your hard work is appreciated. I hope the Devs can help out here and help your plans and all the players that have been building and planning for this for many, many months. Take care Koda.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic