illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The passing of Lifeless/Knight of Ancients

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
King Sigerius View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote King Sigerius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The passing of Lifeless/Knight of Ancients
    Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 13:56
It is with sad hearts that we share with the Illyriad community the passing of Lifeless/Knight of Ancients.  Out of our mutual respect for him we felt it best to share this information.  He was a young man with a compassionate heart, intellect, wisdom beyond his age, and a clever sense of humor.  Sadly he was fighting issues of major depression a battle that he was unable to win.  Our condolences to his family and his friends here in the land of Illyriad.  Regardless of whether people liked him or not, we the members of Alliance Iron, hope all will show proper respect and courtesy befit of his short life.  Rest in peace.

If anyone needs to talk contact King Sigerius.
Sister Nikki View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sister Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 14:06
My Lovely Knight of Ancients isn't more with us ... I feel so sad knowing that we will not talk again, I will not laugh again with his jokes and humor .. it is sad and as you see these words from up there .. sending you kisses, my lovely Knight for ever may your star shine .. 

yours Nikki
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 14:34
Lifeless... I'm going to miss our talks and I am sorry they couldn't be more help to you. 

Hucbold View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hucbold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 14:44
That is very sad news. We should all be kinder to each other. May he rest in peace.
IKnight View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 15:55
It has shocked me greatly to see that Lifeless/Knight of Ancients has passed on. I've known him for a couple years on Illyriad. I never thought he was just go like this. I'll greatly miss him.
Kojootti View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kojootti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 17:48
As Illy has players from all age groups, this kind of sad news will shake the playing community from time to time.

Especially sad it becomes when man or woman with plenty of life in front of him/her dies, regardless the reason. When reading King Sigerius's opening to this thread, my thoughts reached many players in our community who are there, willing to chat and ease one's feelings although knowing each others (mostly) only within this game.

Although I've been away from the game several months, I have many good memories from chats and in-game-activities (mostly trading) with him.

I give my condolence to his family as well friends at RL and here at Illy.

Koj / Marsu
G0DsDestroyer View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote G0DsDestroyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 18:47
viperone View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viperone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 22:41
My respects to his family and friends.  The world is always a lesser place with the loss of a young and promising person.
Fiona View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fiona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 23:01
Wow, we lost some great players this year. It is so sad. Lifeless was a good guy. To go so young, he had his whole life ahead of him. I wish he could have gotten help. I know most think i'm heartless, but this hurts my heart and I will always remember Lifeless/KoA. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. Hucbold is right, life is short and we should be kinder to one another. Rest in Peace. 

Fiona..
willd elff View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willd elff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 23:47
I am sad an heartbroken ...we will all miss you ..I will miss our chats very much ...be in peace my friend...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic