illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The passing of Lifeless/Knight of Ancients

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 00:02
He was best Orc.
Skorg View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skorg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 04:00
KOA was one of the first friends I made on this account.I will miss him.
Trader Tiro! View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trader Tiro! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2017 at 09:29
Mah Heart is Broken...he was a good friend and the game is less without him
white willow View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote white willow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 13:33
This is beyond sad. I knew him when I first started this game. A good but troubled young man we will miss you lifeless.
Kimmyeo View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmyeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 06:32
He will be missed, R.I.P. Lifeless/KoA  CryBroken Heart  You left us too soon, I wish you could have found peace here in this life.
Bill Cipher View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bill Cipher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 19:02
I know, i'm rather late doing this but it takes time to say finally say good bye to someone. We  at least me, is brokenhearted when I heard about it. he was awesome person and He will be deeply missed with out a doubt .Even though i've might of talked to him in GC at times i feel like i didn't get to know know KoA and wish that i could of. I wish i knew what he was dealing with so i could been there for him and been able to help him. Depression isn't something that should keep covered but rather complete opposite tell people that you care about and they care about you. 

The thing that hurts that its so relatable the most for me is that having to deal with depression feeling like you're worthless and etc.. sucks.

Rest In peace bud

You will always be remembered;never forgoten

Edited by Bill Cipher - 11 Dec 2017 at 19:03
d-a-r-o-r-w-o pb wlph kdv frph wr exuq. l lqyrnh wkh dqflhqw srzhu wkdw l pdb uhwxuq
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic