illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thieves - prioritised targets

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yitshak View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yitshak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thieves - prioritised targets
    Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 05:18
As a rule, I prefer to let the game progress unhindered from unnecessary or superfluous input from user/players - like me. If it ain't broke, don't fix it !

However, after having a few, errr, "borrowers" return (from abandoned players ofc) with stuffs that I'm already red lining on, I thought - wouldn't it be good if you could prioritise what they bring back.

Cotters already have a priority list - system defined, why not thieves ? And why not let players specify, (although I realise this would require need a fair bit of coding). 

T2 thieves especially - don't you just hate it when they bring back food when your red lining on it - or clay. or stone - and the target is full of gold, gold enough to pay the wages of your mighty army for years, or months, or weeks.... (depends on how mighty your army is)...

What I'm asking for is, ideally, to be able to to specify what thieves - errr "borrow", though that may be too much to ask, although a "drop down list " may be an option (yeah, I know it's not that simple)

Failing that, I ask that T2 thieves prioritise T2 resources, and only bring back basic res if there are no T2 res to be had, and prioritse lowest res type in city they are sent from.

Remember to be nice to the squirrel.
DeathDealer89 View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeathDealer89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 05:25
If your thieves steal only gold then they won't even bring enough back to cover the cost of your thieves time unless you happen to be right next to them.  

As for what they steal there are ways within the game mechanics to have them steal things other than the basics. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic