illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Elgean Alliance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
Hobblez View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobblez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 00:46
Just want to make sure I'm getting this right...Hath and his alliance get their butts beat out of BLs. Afterwards (while still butthurt) he forms this "grand" alliance of Elgean players in an effort to take down the SINdicate. He tries to recruit like minded players to risk their cities and accounts. Meanwhile he's now clustered up north out of the reach of the SINdicate, where he can sit on his throne and watch his new alliance mates meet their demise fighting for his cause....
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 01:09
Originally posted by Hobblez Hobblez wrote:

Meanwhile he's now clustered up north out of the reach of the SINdicate, where he can sit on his throne and watch his new alliance mates meet their demise fighting for his cause....

Standard procedure for these jokers. Hucbold, Sokapopis, Halcyon, so many other self-styled GA leaders have been throwing their cannon fodders under the bus without risking anything themselves. To be fair, Hath might have fought beside his muggles in Gremont, if we hadn't started our campaign by razing three of his four cities there. Afterwards, he sent zero troops to our sieges, not even elites. His final city was removed via exodus before his players were even done dying there. Pretty cold, even by their own standards.

Give the SINdicate credit, the leaders generally share the risks with their soldiers.
Check out my blog, Warmongering in Illyriad for self-defense techniques, military city construction, and PvP strategies.
Momiji View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Momiji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 02:55
love the speech and i wish you luck

would join in if i was a military player, good at illy strategy, suicidal, or completely stupid.

mostly cuz these guys are my next door neighbors in one sense or another

try asking thier possible rivals though... oh, and do dodge the northern sin group...
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 04:10
I would like to issue my own Declaration of Sandbox Freedom, which describes why I think the game should no longer be ruled by a small cadre of stale Elgean players relying exclusively on dozens of permasats to exercise unjust power over newer, smaller, and more dynamic alliances who have enthusiastically embraced strategic gameplay.
Check out my blog, Warmongering in Illyriad for self-defense techniques, military city construction, and PvP strategies.
Whack View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 05:29
Too long to even start reading too
Whakomatic View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whakomatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 07:16
While I did not read the whole thing, I congratulate you on trying to make things interesting. 
Hucbold View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hucbold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2017 at 23:36
Originally posted by Ten Kulch Ten Kulch wrote:

Originally posted by Hobblez Hobblez wrote:

Meanwhile he's now clustered up north out of the reach of the SINdicate, where he can sit on his throne and watch his new alliance mates meet their demise fighting for his cause....

Standard procedure for these jokers. Hucbold, Sokapopis, Halcyon, so many other self-styled GA leaders have been throwing their cannon fodders under the bus without risking anything themselves. To be fair, Hath might have fought beside his muggles in Gremont, if we hadn't started our campaign by razing three of his four cities there. Afterwards, he sent zero troops to our sieges, not even elites. His final city was removed via exodus before his players were even done dying there. Pretty cold, even by their own standards.

Give the SINdicate credit, the leaders generally share the risks with their soldiers.

The usual rhetoric, ignoring the facts. I've lost a city. I have three hits on the top attack stats for this week. How much more involved do you demand that I be?
SOKAPOPIS View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOKAPOPIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 02:07
When we think the highest level of arrogance has been reached then comes Ten Kulch who tops it .
that s a real performance considering his mates are also pretty good when it s time to tell how great they are .
That would be funny if those guys were normal , but sadly there are some pathologies behind this .
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 03:06
Originally posted by SOKAPOPIS SOKAPOPIS wrote:

That would be funny if those guys were normal , but sadly there are some pathologies behind this .

Why do you have to result to personal insults every time you lose a few pixels in this game? You're like the kid who throws the game board because he's losing at checkers. Try to keep some perspective. Playing an aggressive style in a video game is not the same as being an aggressive person in real life. If you can't separate the game and reality, then you need a break from the game.
Tink XX View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink XX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 08:20
Originally posted by Ten Kulch Ten Kulch wrote:

Why do you have to result to personal insults every time you lose a few pixels in this game?

Ten, the problem is, he hasn't lost any pixels. He's just trolling out of the safety of Wolgast. LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic