illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Elgean Alliance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 18:23
I do hope that you guys realize that the last time you did this you went up against a tiny alliance NC and a basically inactive alliance called H? and patted yourselves on the back for destroying them and changing the nature of the game forever. Now you are trying the same thing and bleating the same message trying to justify your actions. The only difference this time is the SINdicate is not tiny, nor inactive, and will probably not fold as you wish. Your actions in the past are the reason your alliances are basically shells of sat accounts and semi active players while the SINdicate has grown to appeal to the more active, social, free spirited players you now face. Good luck with your efforts and lets hope you actually get something together so that we can remain active and engaged. If not you might actually just win by us rage abandoning due to your inability to keep us occupied with what we enjoy.

If you fail to follow through with this veiled attempt to engage the server in a massive war, we might actually be obliged to swarm into Elgea and totally destroy all your accounts.

ClapClapClapClap
Kaggen is my human half
Whack View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 18:47
Too many lettaz, can anyone print the brief verison in like 10 words plz?
Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 19:05
Originally posted by Whack Whack wrote:

Too many lettaz, can anyone print the brief verison in like 10 words plz?

Help, they are kicking our arses. Lets pile on them.
Kaggen is my human half
Whack View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 19:35
Cheers, that's much better. I like the latter part of it, whoever those 'them' are.
Corwin View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 21:29
I'm going to print "je suis Elgea" t-shirts. you can get one for free if you join the facebook group Elgeans for a better Illyriad. 

mother would be so proud  *snif*

Clown
Thanes_Aristophanes View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thanes_Aristophanes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 22:31
I'm in, Hath.
Celebrant View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celebrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 22:44
Celebrant View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celebrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 22:47
Snagglepuss View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snagglepuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 23:13
except for Thanes , every other alliance pledging is actively losing cities to the SINdicate at this writing, including your ex-alliance, Hath. Your words hold no power. You have disappointed me, Hath

Edited by Snagglepuss - 13 Oct 2017 at 00:08
Princess Botchface View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Botchface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 23:53
I would like to personally congratulate Hath on writing the absolute worst speech in the history of the Illyriad forums. That includes ajqtrz comparing Illy to playing monopoly in a sandbox with Plato. Truly an amazing achievement and everyone in this newly formed whatever it is should be very proud. 

And anyone who actually read the whole goddamn thing should get a medal. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic