FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Elgean Alliance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Nokigon View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Historian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nokigon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 02:17
Originally posted by SOKAPOPIS SOKAPOPIS wrote:

I have to remind real history at this point . For those who ignore it or those who have forgoten it or again those who are sensible to SIN propaganda .
Years ago when BL didnt exist ,there was an aggressive bully named Sir Bradley , who is Stukkah nowadays . His alliance was declaring wars on every peacefull and defenseless alliances just for the fun of crushing them without meeting any resistance .
They made it again and again for monthes .
One day what had to happen , happened . The big Elgean alliances decided that had to stop and united cause they were thinking the game was in danger with all those nice and peacefull ppl leaving the game .
Even tho sir bradley managed to drag the ranked 1 alliance in the war , being in his side , there was no doubt about the end of the war since elgean alliances were united .
Trouble makers got rimed since it was the only option to make them stop their neverending and unprovoked aggressions .
Nowadays Stukkah has a beter machine , no doubt , but he s simply repeating history ignoring same causes produce same effects .
Again they try to paint reality , puting themselves into the victims side and again they r bullying anytime they have 100% chance to win a war .
This tends to work well because for some reasons i cant understand , Elgean alliances take time to unite when it s so obvious it will have to end this way .
Of course nowadays there is the ocean and most of SIN crew will be safe thanks to this but i wouldnt be surprised if we end with a cleaned up civilised and peacefull continent north once troublemakers will be rimed or sent to the sea and a continent south with all the agressive bullies left between them with noone to massacre .

Umm. What?

I just trawled through the forums to find exactly which alliances were involved in wars with NC prior to the Coalition War. My recollection was that they had been broadly similar in size, or larger than, NC. My recollection was correct; NC was involved in wars against STEEL, Insanity Inc, BANE and then Celtic Knights/uCrow, before the Coalition War broke out. The characterisation of NC as being the schoolyard bully stomping on the "defenceless" alliances of Illy is patently ridiculous.

No alliance in Illyriad is defenceless; some are simply more capable of playing the warring aspect of the game than others. The Coalition War saw NC get "rimed", as you say; not due to a moral crusade against NC, but rather as a power struggle between two competing ideologies and as some revenge for the previous war. The fact that they were heavily outnumbered didn't hurt either.

The big Elgean alliances, as you say, did indeed unite. If their intention was to stop people leaving the game, they failed dramatically. Since the end of the Coalition War, stagnation has accelerated rapidly- people have simply gotten bored. I know, because I was one of those people. If the SINdicate are managing to turn the table on that stagnation, they are doing the server a favour.
SOKAPOPIS View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOKAPOPIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 03:42
Ten Kulch , the only ridiculous thing in here is you pretending telling the truth at any seconf of your life  
Maybe keep your comments for your pets , they may be the ones left with some credit toward you .
SOKAPOPIS View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOKAPOPIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 03:54
and , off course im not expecting at all to see any SIN coallition member admiting the real truth .
It s very predicable that they ll come here to call me a liar .
They will say how great they are and how nice they always been . They never aggressed anyone and never abuse playing over aggressive style against peacefull alliances .
that s very predicable indeed .
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 03:59
Originally posted by SOKAPOPIS SOKAPOPIS wrote:

Maybe keep your comments for your pets , they may be the ones left with some credit toward you .

You can insult my honor, my mental health, and my friends, but you leave my dog out of this, you smack talking little weasel. Them's fighting words.

Check out my blog, Warmongering in Illyriad for self-defense techniques, military city construction, and PvP strategies.
Malek View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 04:59
Sokapopis, 
Let me give you a little history lesson, I was one of the main protagonists for the kick off of the great war, I collaborated with the crows to get it started. I was the no 1 troop maker for the GA, my troops were everywhere in that war. From obliterating H? in the north with Mano, to crushing the DSD and finally finishing off H?  Where were yours? You want to bring that war up, you should state what you did in that war. I smashed everything, looks like the only thing you are smashing is the kool aid.  

Maybe you should try and run some troops instead of running your mouth. 

Also, this whole crusade you clowns are progressing with these days is the actions that I have done, Stukahh had no real role in how the current events have unfolded. 

I welcome the opportunity for when you try and "rim" my alliance as you put it. I doubt any of you have the stones, ability or troops to pull that off. 

SOKAPOPIS View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SOKAPOPIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 12:05
hmm
- you are great
- other ones are clowns
- you are great

that was a very surprising and informative post .
Thanks a lot Malek .
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 12:26
Josh was here.

PublicRelations
HumanResources
Hucbold View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hucbold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 12:31
so was Spartacus
OssianII View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OssianII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 13:44
Originally posted by Hucbold Hucbold wrote:

so was Spartacus

What a guy! Clap
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 13:53
Originally posted by DeliciousJosh DeliciousJosh wrote:

Josh was here.

Duly noted...  and as long as we are going on record (how is that for a transition?)...  

I believe there needs to be a counterweight to the SINdicate, but coming from an appeal to the status quo might not be the answer.  Illy is a game and one that is, and should, continue to build on a positive community environment.  Attacking players who are of no threat isn't going to win the favor of the community and may force those to stand with an oppositional force with which they are uncomfortable.

I do call upon the developers of the game to reconsider the sitting policies of the game to require earning "sitter" time with limits and perhaps the use of prestige.  The practice of holding sieges also needs to change.  And lastly, enforce the multi-account policies already on the books.

Keep the active and productive farmers happy, they will make the markets you need, where you need them, to allow the military game to thrive!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic