illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Elgean Alliance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
Hucbold View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hucbold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 10:36
Originally posted by Hucbold Hucbold wrote:

Originally posted by Ten Kulch Ten Kulch wrote:

Originally posted by Hobblez Hobblez wrote:

Meanwhile he's now clustered up north out of the reach of the SINdicate, where he can sit on his throne and watch his new alliance mates meet their demise fighting for his cause....

Standard procedure for these jokers. Hucbold, Sokapopis, Halcyon, so many other self-styled GA leaders have been throwing their cannon fodders under the bus without risking anything themselves. To be fair, Hath might have fought beside his muggles in Gremont, if we hadn't started our campaign by razing three of his four cities there. Afterwards, he sent zero troops to our sieges, not even elites. His final city was removed via exodus before his players were even done dying there. Pretty cold, even by their own standards.

Give the SINdicate credit, the leaders generally share the risks with their soldiers.

The usual rhetoric, ignoring the facts. I've lost a city. I have three hits on the top attack stats for this week. How much more involved do you demand that I be?

I take it Ten, you've conceded my point
Celebrant View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celebrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 10:41
Two sides
More then two opinions.
One side think that they are saviors of the game.
Other side think saviors are terrorist.

Third side won.
No drop of blood spilled.

Stay tuned.

Malek View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 12:18

Originally posted by Ten Kulch Ten Kulch wrote:

Originally posted by Hobblez Hobblez wrote:

Meanwhile he's now clustered up north out of the reach of the SINdicate, where he can sit on his throne and watch his new alliance mates meet their demise fighting for his cause....

Standard procedure for these jokers. Hucbold, Sokapopis, Halcyon, so many other self-styled GA leaders have been throwing their cannon fodders under the bus without risking anything themselves. To be fair, Hath might have fought beside his muggles in Gremont, if we hadn't started our campaign by razing three of his four cities there. Afterwards, he sent zero troops to our sieges, not even elites. His final city was removed via exodus before his players were even done dying there. Pretty cold, even by their own standards.

Give the SINdicate credit, the leaders generally share the risks with their soldiers.

The usual rhetoric, ignoring the facts. I've lost a city. I have three hits on the top attack stats for this week. How much more involved do you demand that I be?

I take it Ten, you've conceded my point

You probably had to use your troops because you have already used  up aviddrivers and peacekeepers troops already. If they still had troops, you would still be using them. 

3 top attacks in a week thats great, 

3. Hucbold [Æsir]Wed 11 Oct 201744,234
6. Hucbold [Æsir]Tue 10 Oct 201740,120
14. Hucbold [Æsir]Tue 10 Oct 201728,607

Nevermind, its a low scoring week. Keep your chin up, you will get there one day. 
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 15:03

I hadn't seen those battle reports. So, congratulations on participating in a war that you declared.

Can you post the coordinates of those three big attacks? I'm interested in where the fighting happened.
Check out my blog, Warmongering in Illyriad for self-defense techniques, military city construction, and PvP strategies.
SOKAPOPIS View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SOKAPOPIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 18:21
there wasnt an insult there , just an obvious diagnostic .
Im sorry if i hate you but you lie from the second you wake up till you go to bed ; You aggress ppl without the start of a reason ; then you speak of yourself all day long with annoying arrogant posture .
You have to admit it s not easy to like you . You may pretend that you are an angel in real life , that s at least hard to believe , even if we dont consider you r the biggest liar in that game .
The worst part is maybe you making assumptions considering ppl have same simple way of thinking you have .
You dont know who we are so all those conclusions tell more about yourself than others .

Grom View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 18:47
Originally posted by SOKAPOPIS SOKAPOPIS wrote:

there wasnt an insult there , just an obvious diagnostic .
Im sorry if i hate you but you lie from the second you wake up till you go to bed ; You aggress ppl without the start of a reason ; then you speak of yourself all day long with annoying arrogant posture .
You have to admit it s not easy to like you . You may pretend that you are an angel in real life , that s at least hard to believe , even if we dont consider you r the biggest liar in that game .
The worst part is maybe you making assumptions considering ppl have same simple way of thinking you have .
You dont know who we are so all those conclusions tell more about yourself than others .

If you have gotten to the point that you hate another player, you may need to take a break. There is no reason allow such negativity in your life over a few pixels. Also, Ten has done more for this game than many of us can ever hope to achieve. You may not like his style, but attacking him personally is not fair.  
SOKAPOPIS View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SOKAPOPIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 20:30
I fear you may be right Grom . I originally dont play a game to be annoyed by some ppl but damn that s hard to be insensible when i see some behaviours .
ten kulch pretented he started that war against EE for local security and because we have threatened them . I said that was all wrong , he called me a liar .
They razed dozens of our cities .
we havent broken any of their sieges .
we havent tried to siege them .
i can add that none of his local ally has made a war move against us .
those are facts , no a picture of any imagination .
I dont see who he can convince he wasnt lying about the reasons of what i called an "unprovoked aggression .
They pretended they wanted us to leave BL and werent interested in destroying cities but when someone was starting to exo they were rushing his left back cities to raze them all .
The reality is the absolute opposite of what he s been pretending from start to the end .
He absolutely knew we werent a threat at all and that most of our manpower was in elgea .
He absolutely knew that most of our BL troops were burnt during the tourney .
He only took advantage of a situation to simply aggress us led by an old anger coming from a defeat in a war finished years ago . Why not simply admit it and try to paint reality and lie all the way .
I m starting to hear here and there that this old war would be the cause of all the troubles happening lately , caused by SIN coallition .
They would have been in victims side in that war and the actual situation would result of this .
I have to remind real history at this point . For those who ignore it or those who have forgoten it or again those who are sensible to SIN propaganda .
Years ago when BL didnt exist ,there was an aggressive bully named Sir Bradley , who is Stukkah nowadays . His alliance was declaring wars on every peacefull and defenseless alliances just for the fun of crushing them without meeting any resistance .
They made it again and again for monthes .
One day what had to happen , happened . The big Elgean alliances decided that had to stop and united cause they were thinking the game was in danger with all those nice and peacefull ppl leaving the game .
Even tho sir bradley managed to drag the ranked 1 alliance in the war , being in his side , there was no doubt about the end of the war since elgean alliances were united .
Trouble makers got rimed since it was the only option to make them stop their neverending and unprovoked aggressions .
Nowadays Stukkah has a beter machine , no doubt , but he s simply repeating history ignoring same causes produce same effects .
Again they try to paint reality , puting themselves into the victims side and again they r bullying anytime they have 100% chance to win a war .
This tends to work well because for some reasons i cant understand , Elgean alliances take time to unite when it s so obvious it will have to end this way .
Of course nowadays there is the ocean and most of SIN crew will be safe thanks to this but i wouldnt be surprised if we end with a cleaned up civilised and peacefull continent north once troublemakers will be rimed or sent to the sea and a continent south with all the agressive bullies left between them with noone to massacre .
Corwin View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 20:46
it seems time has changed history

Fanuidhol View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fanuidhol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 20:55
When I was about 5 or 6 a friend and I were sitting by the pool and witnessed a battle between red ants and black ants. Point is, there's an awful lot of bias in some of these replies.
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 21:40

ten kulch pretented he started that war against EE for local security and because we have threatened them . I said that was all wrong , he called me a liar .

Yes, I did say that. Then when you denied EE had harassed us multiple times, I did indeed call that a lie. Which it is.

I also reminded people that [300] is responsible to explain our actions to our allies, not to random critics on the forums, and certainly not to our enemies. If any of our allies still have questions about the 300-EE conflict, they are free to message myself or Tink for a thorough explanation.

They razed dozens of our cities .
we havent broken any of their sieges .
we havent tried to siege them .

I cannot be held responsible for your incompetence at warfare.

i can add that none of his local ally has made a war move against us .

We deliberately did not ask our allies to engage. Several friendly alliances offered their support, but we felt that adding more warriors would resemble a pile-on. Seven elite soldiers was enough to fight your alliance.

I would like to remind people that our initial objective was to remove six specific EE troublemakers from Gremont. We warned the other EE players against interfering in their removal, but EE escalated anyway (which is completely fair in a war, and receives no complaint from us). At the beginning, we did not just siege everything in sight. First we sieged players who had aggravated us, and then that expanded to players who voluntarily sent troops to fight us. When the war finally expanded to your whole alliance after several weeks, we immediately published guidelines for personal surrenders. Those terms were merciful by Illyriad standards, and were very generous compared to the terms that your own alliance has offered defeated opponents in the past.

If you are outclassed and don't surrender, then you get what you get.

They pretended they wanted us to leave BL and werent interested in destroying cities but when someone was starting to exo they were rushing his left back cities to raze them all .

I personally wrote to Mak on four separate occasions to propose terms of surrender. After his fourth refusal and a very obvious attempt at stalling us, we exercised extreme force against his remaining cities in Broken Lands. He had three different opportunities to walk away with all his cities and return to Elgea, penalty-free. (By the fourth offer, he had lost two cities). Any friendly alliance leaders who are interested in reading the IGM exchanges, I am happy to demonstrate proof that Mak simply wouldn't accept our very reasonable surrender terms. You can read the mails and judge for yourselves.

a bunch of stuff about Sir Bradley and NC

Take that up with Stuk.

I will say that your portrayal of the Grand Alliance as virtuous liberators, and the Coalition as dastardly villains, is entertaining but obviously ridiculous. The GA and the Coalition were two sides who clashed in war for very many reasons. Representing those reasons as pure good versus pure evil is insulting to the intelligence of everyone reading these discussions.
Check out my blog, Warmongering in Illyriad for self-defense techniques, military city construction, and PvP strategies.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic