illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Racial Troop Comparison

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sir A View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sir A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Racial Troop Comparison
    Posted: 05 Oct 2017 at 19:03
I created this out of curiosity and wanted to share it if anyone else is interested in comparing racial troop strengths/weaknesses.

You only need to fill out how much gold upkeep you want and the sheet will show you what you can build for that much gold and how long it would take.  The build times are assuming barracks is level 0 but level 20 would be half the time shown.  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RIWYokh4DU_haQfqClF0F40ZcNp6q7Jkr9aBLyGtwIg/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Sir A - 05 Oct 2017 at 19:05
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ten Kulch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2017 at 19:22
Interested players might also check out the One Chart to Bind Them All, a companion to the One Chart to Rule Them All.
Check out my blog, Warmongering in Illyriad for self-defense techniques, military city construction, and PvP strategies.
Ser Sigis The Dread View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ser Sigis The Dread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 23:50
Thank you, I was curious as well as to how the different troops stacked up against each other. I found this very helpful. As I am a new player all the info I can gather is much appreciated. I appreciate the time invested in this. I was little awe struck by how high the Orcs basic units stats were. Very intriguing and this quite informative. 

~Ser Sigis The Dread (Sig or Sigis if you prefer)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic