illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Patroling

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Corwin View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Patroling
    Posted: 05 Oct 2017 at 12:16
Originally posted by Skorka Skorka wrote:

It could but I can't effectively play this game as I used to I now am limited to using just a phone and sending a army just once takes me 30 minutes on my phone due all it's inability to detect where exactly I'm clicking....it would be easier if there was some sort of function to cycle troops into a spot you own to keep people out

just go to military movements and click on coordinates of the army that's returning (or still at the site)
or bookmark the the adress where you sent from the first time. 
Skorka View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skorka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2017 at 02:40
It could but I can't effectively play this game as I used to I now am limited to using just a phone and sending a army just once takes me 30 minutes on my phone due all it's inability to detect where exactly I'm clicking....it would be easier if there was some sort of function to cycle troops into a spot you own to keep people out
DeathDealer89 View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeathDealer89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2017 at 01:51
This can effectively be accomplished by sending the 2nd army 14 days later than the first army. 
Skorka View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skorka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 22:18
I have alot of issues with new players and I think a new special military game mechanic should be entered Patroling it will allow you instead of occupying with one army for 14 days allows you occupy with 2 armys fourteen days each so when one army finished it's 14 day shift the next would do 14 days..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic