illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SIN Progress in Expanding War

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2018 at 22:17
Will do King Sigerius, here comes.

The war rages on...
 This time once again with a Hobbles raze, followed up by a Colin raze.

05 Mar 2018 21:23
Megura, belonging to Leonidas which was located at 381|-2523 has been razed by Colin O'Leary.

04 Mar 2018 20:38
3 C Calls, belonging to Neptune which was located at -66|-1452 has been razed by Hobblez.

It appears there are a lot of exodus' going on still. Darifal from High Hills, recently in combat with The Phalanx [300] and his fellow Æsir players are moving in next to mCrow in Newlands. Best of luck to thee, and please note that you were offered to leave the war.
The next steps move closer. The war rages on...

--
EDIT
I must add that Iron are putting up a good effort with a well executed operation against Rashide [RE] in their homelands. Best of luck to thee too! Excited to see the results.

Edited by DeliciousJosh - 05 Mar 2018 at 22:18

PublicRelations
HumanResources
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 23:51
06 Mar 2018 04:14
Greene, belonging to Klipnockie Jesus which was located at 875|-1875 has been razed by Soturi.

13 Mar 2018 13:18
hell, belonging to Robyn Red Bow which was located at -319|-2477 has been razed by Hobblez.

The war rages on...

PublicRelations
HumanResources
Diva View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 14:28
Congrats on razing 8 of 10 ---  Nox's town all over the map while he was in the hospital! One of the guys who's been here long before you found the game.

Edited by Diva - 19 Mar 2018 at 14:30
"Um diva.... you are sort of acting like a .... diva...." - PhoenixFire
Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 16:45
Is this another whine? People like you and your friends set the bar with wiping out accounts. We in the SINdicate can only try mimic your ruthlessness. You reap what you sow. Deal with it.
Kaggen is my human half
King Sigerius View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote King Sigerius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 18:55
How about razing Klipknockie after his wife just died and is not playing.  Good seiges guys.
Diva View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 19:43
Originally posted by Gragnog Gragnog wrote:

Is this another whine? People like you and your friends set the bar with wiping out accounts. We in the SINdicate can only try mimic your ruthlessness. You reap what you sow. Deal with it.

As Stuckahh was the first to point out... WoT had never been in a war. Dealing with the Sindicate is the first we've ever applied troops against anyone.

Deny and deflect all you want .. Gragnog.. the truth always speaks louder than you.
Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 06:05
I guess then Diva you need to look closer at yourself and your allies. Ask Anjire, GreatDane, Sir Bradly, TenK's old account and many more players who you destroyed. Now that the shoe is on the other foot it seems to not fit so well with you. I understand its convenient for you to complain when its players you know who get attacked but then, hey payback is a Bitch.

I can retire with a happy mind knowing that SIN totally destroyed all my old enemies. It has been a pleasure watching you all burn.
Kaggen is my human half
Diva View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 13:28
Yeah, I guess. I don't know how I became your enemy when just voicing my opinion from day one of dealing with you. But of course, TALKING with anyone in your case is all it took. Lotta character there buddy....but I do wish you well on your retirement and your gloat as you leave. Peace out Girlscout.
Diva View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 14:01
ps: I forgot to mention ...your moral compass has made me smile.
Diva View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2018 at 14:52
"Ask Anjire, GreatDane, Sir Bradly, TenK's old account and many more players who you destroyed." Says Gragnog

You truly have me confused with another player. Manannan did in Sir Bradley, I don't even know 10k other than the game, who is Great Dane? And Anjire, not me either. As I recall.. That was Ta2in. And as far as attacking any Sindicate, I'm supposed to make my own thread about that.. But you know who they are.. And you can't prove in any form or fashion unless you doctor some reports that I hit anyone in the the newb ring. Trying to convince people I'm a bad girl or what, grag?

Edited by Diva - 20 Mar 2018 at 14:53
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic