illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SIN Progress in Expanding War

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Celebrant View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celebrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 20:31
Password sharing sir, password sharing.

Love you all
Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 08:06
Perhaps you need to stop smoking that sh*t and ask the people in our slack channels who actually know that Stuk still logs in and chats. He is just done with idiots like you. I am guessing the devs will look at you and your allies who have a history of breaking game rules, unlike the SINdicate who do not need to cheat to still destroy you.
Kaggen is my human half
Celebrant View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celebrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 10:02
Originally posted by Gragnog Gragnog wrote:

Perhaps you need to stop smoking that sh*t and ask the people in our slack channels who actually know that Stuk still logs in and chats. He is just done with idiots like you. I am guessing the devs will look at you and your allies who have a history of breaking game rules, unlike the SINdicate who do not need to cheat to still destroy you.

1. Read with understanding. It requires a little intellectual effort, and very little emotional intelligence. I wrote "IF Stukkah left the game"

2. You can not destroy me anyway, because, simply, I do not play this game. I'm writing graduate about the behavior of a fool like you.

3. Idiot is an old-fashioned word for a person who is in no way engaged in politics.

4. I love you.

Celebrant View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celebrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 16:45
http://illyriadtelegraph.blogspot.hr/2017/11/stukahhs-exit.html?m=1

more sources, for all those who might be interested, or worried ...

I love you all

eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 17:07
Before using my news blog as evidence, read the comments.
'Alti10 November 2017 at 18:48
Stukahh doesn't seem to have left altogether, as his Monday message seemed to suggest he would, but his new status in SIN, "Culus Emeritus", suggests a more backseat approach. We'll see how that works out.

ReplyDelete'
Celebrant View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celebrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 17:35
Evidence?

For what?

Stukahh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stukahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 00:00
Just to clarify.

The Stukahh account is no longer being played by the original Stukahh.  I have 2 sitters in which I will reset every 90 days.  

So, for the dimwitted, that means my troops may or may not show up on sieges or various military operations.  

Celebrant, having a low level of intelligence is not an adequate defense for slandering me or my brethren in the SINdicate.

Quit wasting everyone's time with your mindless accusations.

Player formerly known as Stukahh

I don't always drink. But when I do, I prefer the blood of my enemies.
Celebrant View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celebrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 09:41
Originally posted by Stukahh Stukahh wrote:

Just to clarify.

The Stukahh account is no longer being played by the original Stukahh.  I have 2 sitters in which I will reset every 90 days.  

So, for the dimwitted, that means my troops may or may not show up on sieges or various military operations.  

Celebrant, having a low level of intelligence is not an adequate defense for slandering me or my brethren in the SINdicate.

Quit wasting everyone's time with your mindless accusations.

Player formerly known as Stukahh

Hey, man, I do not accuse anyone, I'm just suspicious.

Do you think you take the right to be suspicious, just as you appropriated SS?

You should have explained in your "farewell" enrollment, without insult, and I would not even write a letter.

I love you.

Edited by Celebrant - 05 Dec 2017 at 09:42
OssianII View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OssianII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 11:02
I do not support SIN or Loki or others, yet I would never use the games rules to gain an advantage.  If you ever have a call to accuse another player of breaking rules again, then you should file an ingame petition to the Gamesmasters, in confidence. You should clearly state and stipulate which rules  have been breached  and supply any evidence. Having done that you should await the outcome of the deliberations of the GM's 

You diminish yourself by making unsubstantiated accusations against those dimwits , morons and idiots that make up the Syndicate! (no offence Gragnog Big smile )
Corwin View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2017 at 14:11
I like to read about sins progress in the war here. If you have other interesting subjects to write about please create your own thread.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic