illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SIN Progress in Expanding War

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Jejune View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jejune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2017 at 21:39
whisper, from loki, razed three AESIR cities on November 29th, with some aid from SIN.

Neo Tarraco, belonging to Xavi_ which was located at -451|-2561 has been razed by whisper.
Neo Gerunda, belonging to Xavi_ which was located at -445|-2562 has been razed by whisper.
Neo Ilerda, belonging to Xavi_ which was located at -441|-2568 has been razed by whisper.

This was the 35th successful siege that SIN led or was a part of. 

Jug View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 01:14
Ok i give it to you 35 is impressive but why do you have to brag about it who cares honestly.
Jejune View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jejune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 01:44
I'm not bragging about it. Illyriad doesn't post data on successful sieges, so people outside of the wars often don't really know what the outcomes of sieges are. We're just posting ours here, and congratulating the stand-out stars from the operations. No biggie.

Dessembrae View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dessembrae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 03:08
Originally posted by Jejune Jejune wrote:

I'm not bragging about it. Illyriad doesn't post data on successful sieges, so people outside of the wars often don't really know what the outcomes of sieges are. We're just posting ours here, and congratulating the stand-out stars from the operations. No biggie.

You forgot to congratulate unbow in their latest sieges ....
Celebrant View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celebrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 06:56
If Stukahh left the game, as you can read from his entry, gentlemen from SIN, you seriously violate the rules of this game.

It would be hypocritical and cowardly for honest and brave warriors, as you are steadily presenting.

Developers, the next move is yours.

I love you all.

Trivia tuesday coming.
Soon.
OssianII View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OssianII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 14:30
Originally posted by Celebrant Celebrant wrote:

If Stukahh left the game, as you can read from his entry, gentlemen from SIN, you seriously violate the rules of this game.

It would be hypocritical and cowardly for honest and brave warriors, as you are steadily presenting.

I love you all.

Trivia tuesday coming.
Soon.

And you had the cheek to call me a dust farter.  Let SIN be defeated in battle and not by under hand skulduggery. 

Macbeth Quote (Act II, Scene I). "Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Edited by OssianII - 03 Dec 2017 at 14:31
Celebrant View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celebrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 17:30
Originally posted by OssianII OssianII wrote:

I love you all.

Trivia tuesday coming.
Soon.

And you had the cheek to call me a dust farter.  Let SIN be defeated in battle and not by under hand skulduggery. 
<div style="text-align: center;">
<div style="text-align: center;"><b style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: 19.2px; text-align: left;">Macbeth Quote<span style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: 19.2px; text-align: left;"> (Act II, Scene I). "Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."</span>

In my homeland, let's say "Fart into the dust" when you're sure your job or speech will not change anything because that one from the other side (developers) of the party does not listen.
It can also be said
"Fart into the pot"

I'm sorry if I hurt you.

Love you all.

GM Stormcrow View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Stormcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 19:43

If Stukahh left the game, as you can read from his entry, gentlemen from SIN, you seriously violate the rules of this game...

I might be missing something, but am confused about what's actually happened here.  Any indication about what game rules have been violated - by whom, how and when - would be welcome.

SC
Jejune View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jejune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 19:54
Originally posted by Dessembrae Dessembrae wrote:

Originally posted by Jejune Jejune wrote:

You forgot to congratulate unbow in their latest sieges ....

The Grand Alliance should have their own thread for chronicling their own victories in the war, Agalloch. 

Celebrant View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celebrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2017 at 20:19
Originally posted by GM Stormcrow GM Stormcrow wrote:

If Stukahh left the game, as you can read from his entry, gentlemen from SIN, you seriously violate the rules of this game...

I might be missing something, but am confused about what's actually happened here.  Any indication about what game rules have been violated - by whom, how and when - would be welcome.

SC

Originally posted by Stukahh Stukahh wrote:

Keep in mind folks, Illy is a sandbox game as has been said numerous times by the developers.

Only problem is most of the sandbox toys are old or broken.  

A few players have attempted to create fun for the server but when the devs have given up on the game it's hard to really do much.

Most of their "updates" are the equivalent of rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

Happy I jumped in a lifeboat weeks ago.  Done wasting my time with this stale game.

Player formerly known as Stukahh

Here u are

Edited by Celebrant - 03 Dec 2017 at 20:20
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic