Topic ClosedKaggen/Gragnog/Ukkonen/Soturi *CLOSED*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Spartacus View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kaggen/Gragnog/Ukkonen/Soturi *CLOSED*
    Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 14:59
Occasionally in this game you notice things. For the last couple of weeks, Kaggen has been attacking me with pretty weak cav attacks. Usually they were about 5k knights. The ward of destruction would take care of 250 of them and then it was a matter of ducking or mounting an elite defence with pikes, reinforced plate, extra heavy armour, nimble horse, whatever was handy from surrounding towns. Kaggen was getting a kill ration of between .28 and .75. We wondered why he kept kamikazeing his troops. Eventually, he runs out of troops in two cities and suddenly he is sieged by Ukkonen, an EE player who unlike his colleagues is not exodusing his cities from BL. The cities fall almost immediately with no increase in Kaggen's defence score and the desired buildings demolished rather than destroyed. Now Kaggen has fewer towns and two are left safely with Ukkonen - in an alliance with lots of confeds and very few enemies. It is well known that Kaggen is Gragnog's alt and Soturi is Ukkonen's alt. The terms gold farm, permasat and multiaccounting come to mind but I must quickly dismiss them as these are all honourable men.

Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 15:43
Well you *fuzzy kitten*. Stop whining and ask me. Yes I have given 2 cities to Ukkonen. People have known I was giving him some cities. You were a good victim to blow the troops on as we will be razing you totally into the noob ring. You will see more of my cities going to other folks as well but I suspect you might abandon before all is said and done. Ask around and you will find it is common knowledge that I am in the process of getting rid of Kaggen. I will not be at all surprised to see Ukkonen attack you as well now. Any idiot with half a brain would look at his history and would see he was part of SIN a while ago thus he is not our enemy.

Cerberus Edit for Forum Rules.

Edited by GM Cerberus - 29 Sep 2017 at 10:09
Spartacus View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 16:23
Forum rules ban among other things: 
  • "    abuse, harassment and name-calling
"you *fuzzy kitten*", *Cerberus has taken care of this*

Cerberus edit for Forum Rules.

Edited by GM Cerberus - 29 Sep 2017 at 10:15
Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 16:44
I appologise if you are offended. I suggest you appologise to Ukkonen for calling him a cheat. The blade cuts both ways. My forum war with you is over. I will continue this ingame.
Kaggen is my human half
Spartacus View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 19:24
While Gragnog/Kaggen was posting above, his friend Jejune was posting in a parallel thread in which he lists the alliances with which the SINdicate are at war. These include Aesir and EE. Kaggen admits that Ukkonen is a friend of SIN and actually threatens that Ukkonen will attack me - which will be difficult from an alliance with which we are confederated. So he is simultaneously attempting to speak for Ukkonen and calling him a spy. I didn't accuse anyone of anything. I presented facts (clear from the growth charts of the individuals involved) and expressed some skepticism about what was going on.
The Reaper View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 19:50
Sounds like a lot of whining because your group is getting annihilated to me. And you are looking to cast blame by bringing the information of sats about. Fact is people sit people, those rights can be reset. If the devs found something sketchy it's one thing. This is just wa wa poor me, we're getting thrashed so lets change the topic to affect the opponent who's slaughtering us. 
Spartacus View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 20:31
Originally posted by The Reaper The Reaper wrote:

Sounds like a lot of whining because your group is getting annihilated to me. And you are looking to cast blame by bringing the information of sats about. Fact is people sit people, those rights can be reset. If the devs found something sketchy it's one thing. This is just wa wa poor me, we're getting thrashed so lets change the topic to affect the opponent who's slaughtering us. 

You havn't heard a single whine from me. I am pointing out to people what is going on so that they can watch out for other instances. It is my thesis, clearly stated, that these people are terrorists within the game and if the game doesn't like it, the game can gather together and address it by not allowing these people to hide. Terrorism is difficult to defeat. Your ad hominem non responsive approach is a typical tactic. Answer the argument, question the facts by all means but don't drag the process into the gutter.
Stukahh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 20:48
Originally posted by Spartacus Spartacus wrote:

You havn't heard a single whine from me. I am pointing out to people what is going on so that they can watch out for other instances. It is my thesis, clearly stated, that these people are terrorists within the game and if the game doesn't like it, the game can gather together and address it by not allowing these people to hide. Terrorism is difficult to defeat. Your ad hominem non responsive approach is a typical tactic. Answer the argument, question the facts by all means but don't drag the process into the gutter.

GM Cerb, can you please shut this thread down?  

Spartacus (Hucbold) cannot beat us on the battlefield and has decided to slander and call some of us terrorists.   This is just ridiculous and embarrassing rhetoric from an alliance leader of a top 10 ranked alliance.

Stukahh
I don't always drink. But when I do, I prefer the blood of my enemies.
Spartacus View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 21:10
Originally posted by Stukahh Stukahh wrote:

Originally posted by Spartacus Spartacus wrote:

GM Cerb, can you please shut this thread down?  

Spartacus (Hucbold) cannot beat us on the battlefield and has decided to slander and call some of us terrorists.   This is just ridiculous and embarrassing rhetoric from an alliance leader of a top 10 ranked alliance.

Stukahh

Again a complete failure to address any of the points made. 

The rules of the game allow them to be terrorists and for me to call them out as such. That's what's happening here and what the war is about.

Edited by Spartacus - 28 Sep 2017 at 21:15
Ten Kulch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2017 at 22:12
As a leader of the alliance warring with EE, I will clarify our position on Ukkonnen.

Strategically, we felt it was unnecessary to attack Ukkonnen, as he is an old comrade who seems very unlikely to plot against us. Tactically, you don't harass a large cavalry account when all his cities are surrounded by plains, and he can strike your cities on two hours notice. Politically, you don't turn a friend into an enemy by telling him what alliances he must quit upon your forceful demands.

Let sleeping dogs lie.
Check out my blog, Warmongering in Illyriad for self-defense techniques, military city construction, and PvP strategies.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic