illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Aesir declares on Ta2in

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
OssianII View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OssianII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2017 at 10:37
May both sides acquit themselves with honour.  Outsiders should not seek to inflame or unfairly goad the protagonists from the sidelines.  Only those who have declared war should be allowed to use diplomacy to further their ends.Approve

Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2017 at 11:07
There is no honour in war and conflict, only destruction and moaning. Thats how we like it. Win or lose the battles, we still win because its what we like to do in this game. All you people complaining how the "sever has changed" need to look closer to home to find the guilty people. Ask the victors of the last server war why things are the way they are. Do not try blame us active players for what is going on. You reap what you sow. Now live with the consequences or abandon.
Kaggen is my human half
OssianII View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OssianII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2017 at 12:39
Originally posted by Gragnog Gragnog wrote:

There is no honour in war and conflict, only destruction and moaning. Thats how we like it. Win or lose the battles, we still win because its what we like to do in this game. All you people complaining how the "sever has changed" need to look closer to home to find the guilty people. Ask the victors of the last server war why things are the way they are. Do not try blame us active players for what is going on. You reap what you sow. Now live with the consequences or abandon.
Tough talk which I won't return because I am not big enough.  
In your post you say
Originally posted by Gragnog Gragnog wrote:

...Thats how we like it.
Who is weSmile

Gragnog View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gragnog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2017 at 18:49
SINdicate and friends.
Kaggen is my human half
Spartacus View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spartacus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2017 at 15:17
I am Hucbold
Malek View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 10:46
Originally posted by Hucbold Hucbold wrote:

Farmers, turn your ploughshares into swords and attack. For clarity, we seek a dogpile to save the game we love and tame the schoolyard bullies. 

Yesterday, I took the surrender of Pagan Mistress / Gwendalynn. There were no strings attached, all she had to do was drop and go where ever she wanted. She had selected cave and it was done. 

This morning I was informed that Hucbold had decided to launch an attack at gwendalynn for surrendering. In the 6 years that I have been playing, I have never seen such actions undertaken, that an alliance (alliance leader no less) has attacked a player for individually surrendering. 

Just last week hucbold was in GC begging for help to break a siege on him on a war he declared and all of a sudden he has troops to send at one of his own members, let alone sending them at one of his enemies. 

You may want to label me as the school yard bully, thats fine, id rather be labelled that than the domestic home bully that you are. 

You want people to help you, and when they decide to not help this is how you treat them? Good luck finding anyone that wants to help you now, wont be surprised if you get knifed by your own alliance over this. 

Spartacus View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spartacus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 14:52
Originally posted by Malek Malek wrote:

Originally posted by Hucbold Hucbold wrote:

Farmers, turn your ploughshares into swords and attack. For clarity, we seek a dogpile to save the game we love and tame the schoolyard bullies. 

Yesterday, I took the surrender of Pagan Mistress / Gwendalynn. There were no strings attached, all she had to do was drop and go where ever she wanted. She had selected cave and it was done. 

This morning I was informed that Hucbold had decided to launch an attack at gwendalynn for surrendering. In the 6 years that I have been playing, I have never seen such actions undertaken, that an alliance (alliance leader no less) has attacked a player for individually surrendering. 

Just last week hucbold was in GC begging for help to break a siege on him on a war he declared and all of a sudden he has troops to send at one of his own members, let alone sending them at one of his enemies. 

You may want to label me as the school yard bully, thats fine, id rather be labelled that than the domestic home bully that you are. 

You want people to help you, and when they decide to not help this is how you treat them? Good luck finding anyone that wants to help you now, wont be surprised if you get knifed by your own alliance over this. 

Good job Malek. You're good at black propaganda. 

The attack on Gwen was a feint as I'm sure she'll confirm. I'm angry with her for walking away without apology or explanation. She was a council member and she just left. I regard her as a traitor.

I have no shortage of troups. According to durc tools, I have in excess of 600k plus whats out on missions. I was NOT last week appealing for help breaking a siege. I was calling for a server wide reaction to the behaviour of ta2in and its allies.

The siege in question was inevitably going to fall. When I exoed, many weeks ago, I arrived one square away from where I intended. After cursing and swearing for a bit, seeing that I landed one space from a building, I decided not to wait the 5 days to move again, but to build swords in that town. I was aiming for 60-80k but only got to 25k when the SIN (NOT Ta2in) siege hit. I wouldn't let my people waste cav so the town fell. We did kill 216,536. but the town fell before we got enough swords there. Another 38k were killed subsequently. I interpret this as retaliation for a very stupid mistake HumanResources made when he let me steal a town from under his nose and nothing to do with our war with ta2in, the action for which will surely take place with Ta2in in SE Elgea.

Feint successful on Cainham-Shropshire Englan (Gwendalynn)

Sent By:System
Received By:Hucbold [Æsir]
Date:18 Sep 2017 06:25
Your troops marched up to Cainham-Shropshire Englan and followed your orders by immediately returning home rather than engage.

Malek View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 15:17
All I am doing is pointing out facts and you confirm them. What is good to note from your side is that you will attack people that leave and deem them all as traitors.

It does not matter that it was a feint it's the fact you sent it in the first place.

As for coming for me in se elgea. Yeah right, I would like to see you step one foot in my desert. offer still stands 500m if you can take one of my towns.
You don't have the troops or the skill to take me down. i rank your military skills at bottom feeder levels,
Right there next to how your alliance people will be treated by you when they surrender.
Spartacus View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spartacus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 17:17
Originally posted by Malek Malek wrote:

All I am doing is pointing out facts and you confirm them. What is good to note from your side is that you will attack people that leave and deem them all as traitors.

It does not matter that it was a feint it's the fact you sent it in the first place.

As for coming for me in se elgea. Yeah right, I would like to see you step one foot in my desert. offer still stands 500m if you can take one of my towns.
You don't have the troops or the skill to take me down. i rank your military skills at bottom feeder levels,
Right there next to how your alliance people will be treated by you when they surrender.

I think most people will understand my disappointment that a very senior member would walk away without a word, when we were well able to defend her and without giving us the option to do so.

I'm not stupid. I'm not trying to take you down. You're free to play your game but not to interfere with me or my members. I just want you to back down from an ss monopoly and stop attacking the guy who has the last ss mine not in your control. I don't give a damn about silversteel but I will defend the rights of those who want it. This is likely to be a long and protracted war and I don't want your town or your loose change.

If anyone in Ta2in wants to leave they are free to do so and will not be pursued.
Snagglepuss View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snagglepuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 17:35
Hey Hucbold... guess how many fingers I am holding up????
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic